Fallbrook Photography

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Fallbrook Photography

Fallbrook Photography is a photography business in Sarasota, Florida. Vince and Tarah Fallbrook are a husband and wife photography team that serve Sarasota, Tampa, and beyond. They are photographers fueled with passion to turn life into art. Vince worked as a combat videographer in the Marines and received training as a photographer. Tarah grew up helping out with her father’s photography business and naturally fell in love with the art.

Vince and Tarah work with you to understand your wedding timeline so they can better prepare for your day. They create custom packages based on your vision and needs. They focus on photography but can also provide some videography services. They are flexible and easy to work with so that you can relax and feel confident your day is in good hands. Their services include:

• Additional hours

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 05/01/2017

BOOK THEM! I was doing research of wedding photographers in Florida from Tennessee. This was a bit nerve wracking considering I didn't even know where to begin. I googled "Best Tampa wedding ... Read more photography" and their page amongst a few others popped up. After surfing their website and the others, it was clear they were who we wanted! They capture beauty, emotion, and life in their photography. It didn't seem too "posed", which I LOVE! And they did JUST THAT on the day of our elopement. Vince had a tough task with us. First he drove further than he should have to accommodate us, and the beach we eloped on could not have been windier that day! On top of it all, I was 8 months pregnant, had forgotten my bouquet so my fiancé had to run and get it leaving us crunched for time. But despite, my big belly, hair going crazy in the wind, and lack of time, the execution was FLAWLESS! You would never know it wasn't the smoothest most perfectly planned shoot. Fallbrook made our shoot look like it came out of a bridal magazine! I posted a bunch of my photos on Instagram and the responses I got were amazing. People described the photos as "breathtaking" and saying the photos "gave them chills" and "They couldn't stop looking at them." A lot of people have asked who did our photography. Its a shame they dont live closer to us because we and a lll of our friends would love to book them for other special life moments. On top of it all, they were the sweetest, most professional team, and we got our photos back in no time! We highly recommend them!

KC Giese
Kc Giese

Married on 07/24/2019

Perfect Photos for our Wedding

I cannot begin to explain the amazing job that Fallbrook Photography did for us on our wedding day. The experience from beginning to end was utterly superb. It began in the spring when I was ... Read more contacting various photographers in the Sarasota area to check on availability. Vince was quick to respond and wrote a few emails that made me excited to meet him and get to know him better. My husband and I had the opportunity to meet Vince in person in April to discuss our vision for our wedding day and help him understand our expectations for our wedding day pictures. Our wedding was a bit more unique as it was on a weekday and was family only (11 people!). Vince provided some great suggestions for things we should consider and continued to show excitement for helping us on OUR day. Once the wedding day was upon us, Vince was in regular contact with us as we were working through some weather issues. He managed to keep things moving as we were getting ready for the ceremony and luckily the weather cleared up for some great outdoor pictures. Our ceremony was out on the beach and the pictures he took of us and our family were beyond amazing. All of our friends have expressed that the pictures look like a fairy tale and I find myself regularly looking through them again and again because they are so wonderful. He managed to capture images that will help us remember our special day for the rest of our lives. My only two regrets are that I never got to meet Tarah and work with her and that I can't have them come up to our local party in Philadelphia to take more pictures of our "post wedding" celebration! Thanks so much for everything you did!

Emily
Emily Jones

Married on 06/19/2019

We have the BEST wedding photos! Thanks to Vince & Tarah!

Vince, Tarah and Team are incredible! We started planning our wedding 14 months before the actual date. Our vision was a destination wedding in Florida because our families are from different parts of ... Read more the world. The bride from the USA and the Groom from the United Kingdom. We planned our entire wedding while living in the U.K. I was completely dependent on reading reviews in order to choose our vendors for the wedding. After reading many reviews about Vince and Tarah and looking through their portfolio, I was eager to know if they were available for our date. I must have emailed 4-5 different photography companies that were near the area that we wanted to get married. None compared to the level of professionalism and friendliness that we received from Tarah and Vince. They went ABOVE and BEYOND for us. They took the time to Skype us to get to know us and learn about how we met and what our vision was for our big day. We booked them pretty far in advance and Vince was so responsive to all of my emails and didn't mind if I asked a million questions, as most brides do. He reassured me multiple times that he would take care of any issues on the day and expressed how excited they were to shoot our event. That alone put my mind at ease from that point forward. There is nothing better than knowing the people that are going to photograph the biggest day of your life care about you and want to give you your vision. If you have not looked through their portfolio, you need to take a look! Their photos are crisp and vibrant. Absolutely stunning! On the day of our wedding Vince and his staff were patient and efficient. They seriously went above and beyond for us. I can not thank them enough for our beautiful photos! Our day was extra special because it was the first time a lot of our family members were meeting for the first time... and they captured that! They are pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Please consider Vince and Tarah to photograph your event! You will not regret it!