Fallbrook Photography

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Fallbrook Photography

Fallbrook Photography is a photography business in Sarasota, Florida. Vince and Tarah Fallbrook are a husband and wife photography team that serve Sarasota, Tampa, and beyond. They are photographers fueled with passion to turn life into art. Vince worked as a combat videographer in the Marines and received training as a photographer. Tarah grew up helping out with her father’s photography business and naturally fell in love with the art.

Vince and Tarah work with you to understand your wedding timeline so they can better prepare for your day. They create custom packages based on your vision and needs. They focus on photography but can also provide some videography services. They are flexible and easy to work with so that you can relax and feel confident your day is in good hands. Their services include:

• Additional hours

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 05/01/2017

BOOK THEM! I was doing research of wedding photographers in Florida from Tennessee. This was a bit nerve wracking considering I didn't even know where to begin. I googled "Best Tampa wedding ... Read more photography" and their page amongst a few others popped up. After surfing their website and the others, it was clear they were who we wanted! They capture beauty, emotion, and life in their photography. It didn't seem too "posed", which I LOVE! And they did JUST THAT on the day of our elopement. Vince had a tough task with us. First he drove further than he should have to accommodate us, and the beach we eloped on could not have been windier that day! On top of it all, I was 8 months pregnant, had forgotten my bouquet so my fiancé had to run and get it leaving us crunched for time. But despite, my big belly, hair going crazy in the wind, and lack of time, the execution was FLAWLESS! You would never know it wasn't the smoothest most perfectly planned shoot. Fallbrook made our shoot look like it came out of a bridal magazine! I posted a bunch of my photos on Instagram and the responses I got were amazing. People described the photos as "breathtaking" and saying the photos "gave them chills" and "They couldn't stop looking at them." A lot of people have asked who did our photography. Its a shame they dont live closer to us because we and a lll of our friends would love to book them for other special life moments. On top of it all, they were the sweetest, most professional team, and we got our photos back in no time! We highly recommend them!

D
Devon

Married on 04/13/2019

Spanish Point Wedding

Vince and Tarah were absolutely amazing and we are so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding! They worked with us to develop a timeline that suited our special requests and photo locations. We ... Read more heard from them throughout the planning process to check in and stay in touch. The hiring process is very personal, as they try to get to know you ahead of time. We had to make some last minute changes, which they handled with grace and professionalism. EvERYONE at our wedding commented on how great the photographers were and we could not agree more. We also used their other company Whitetie Photo Booths, which our guests loved. The picture quality was great and there were lots of options for different budgets. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Matthew
Matthew Hickey

Married on 03/11/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Kylee and I spoke with several photographers (and researched even more) before agreeing that Vince & Tarah with Fallbrook Photography seemed to be the perfect fit - we could not have been more right! ... Read more We are absolutely blown away with the entire process; from the first time we spoke to the follow up calls detailing specifics about our wedding and what we wanted, their tips and recommendations to the day of our wedding. From the very beginning Vince & Tarah made us feel very comfortable and everything seemed to just flow seamlessly. Vince even helped put on my boutonniere when we were having trouble getting it on! When we received our photos neither one of us expected them to come out as good as they did. The shots they got captured the moments perfectly and we couldn't imagine being happier with them or the entire process. I would highly recommend working with Fallbrook Photography.