Famous Dave's

Chantilly, VA · View map · Visit website

About Famous Dave's

Famous Dave’s BBQ is an award-winning barbecue restaurant and catering company based in Woodbridge, Virginia, with eight associated locations in the D.C. metro area. They are able to accommodate intimate weddings as well as those with several hundred guests. They are able to provide delicious food for themed weddings such as a western, barn, outdoor, or casual event. Famous Dave’s BBQ is committed to delivering nationally recognized barbecue for your wedding at an affordable price.

Cuisine
Famous Dave’s BBQ offers award-winning wedding cuisine with exceptional customer service. The company has an extensive collection of homemade dishes. These include pulled pork sandwiches, slow-smoked barbecue ribs, roasted chicken, and more. They also offer vegetarian options like grilled barbecue portobello veggie burgers, black bean burgers, and mac and cheese. Famous Dave’s BBQ catering can include buffet-style meals, hors d'oeuvres, tastings, and dessert.

Famous Dave’s BBQ provides friendly, caring servers and staff for every wedding and event they service. Each wedding package includes delivery, setup, and cleanup for the event.

12 Reviews for Famous Dave's

12 Famous Dave's Reviews

Featured
User5493907

2+ years ago

I can't say enough about how much I would recommend Crystal Kimbro and Famous Daves Catering. Crystal is amazing - a complete pleasure to work with and she has gone above and beyond the entire ... Read more process. She was always available to answer my endless questions, made sure all requests were noted and taken care of, and even came out to meet us at our venue to ensure the day-of would run smoothly. I've been to countless weddings where I know family and friends have spent a ton of money on their wedding food and honestly it's been mediocre 9 times out of 10. People were shocked and pleasantly surprised to see Famous Daves as our wedding caterer...because they knew they would be eating good! We got a ton of compliments on our catering selection of Famous Daves.. and for a wedding of almost 200, even our last guest was served a delicious plate of HOT food. You get top-notch customer service throughout the ENTIRE process and the end result is great tasting food at an amazing price. You really can't ask for any more. There is truly no better option for your dollar. I am so happy we opted for them to be apart of our wedding day.

Angela
Angela

Married on 10/15/2016

Famous Daves far surpassed my expectations. The food was amazing! The delivery went smoothly and the staff was amazing. Everyone loved the food. From my first inquiry to the days leading up to the ... Read more wedding, responses were always quick.

M
Melissa

Married on 10/25/2014

Famous Daves, Germantown MD hands down were the best. Read more Famous Daves, Germantown MD hands down were the best.