Famous Points beauty

Tamarindo · View map

About Famous Points beauty

You will not find anyone more dedicated to making your wedding day the best day of your life!! We are easy-going and have a confident very nature which is comfort to all brides and wedding parties.

Having graduated as one of the top students in her class at an acclaimed Cosmetology school in San Jose, Costa Rica, Victoria is a licensed beautician who really knows her trade. She has a natural attention to detail, superior eye-hand coordination, and a real desire to do each job correctly. Perfection-driven, she constantly strives to get even better by attending classes on new products and techniques. Further backing these claims are her uncompromising line-up of world-class products. Word of her work has spread around Costa Rica and she works with nationally and even internationally known technicans. Vicky Alfaro is a native Costa Rican from the Canton of Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, who loves her country and chosen profession, any bride would be happy to receive such competent services.

17 Reviews for Famous Points beauty

17 Famous Points beauty Reviews

G
Gwendolyn Holdgreiwe

Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING Service and Professionalism

Vicky and her team were AMAZING! Extremely professional, showed up on time and ready, and were a lot of fun to spend the day with! The makeup selection was vast and the hair stylist was ... Read more detail-oriented by fast! Highly recommend

K
Kelly

Married on 06/16/2018

Vicky was a dream! She is the entire package; professional, fun, and very sweet. She did my makeup & hair exactly how I had imagined for my special day. I highly recommend her for any wedding or ... Read more special occasion.

T
Trish

Married on 06/11/2018

Victoria was amazing to work with, she really understood what I wanted and used her experience and knowledge as well as my input to help me find the best look for my big day! She was extremely ... Read more flexible in setting up a trial and adjusting her schedule to work for me. She made me look and feel beautiful, everyone loved my hair and makeup! My makeup and hair even lasted a long morning of humidity and hiking through the waterfalls without smudging or falling out. Not only did she make me look great but she was fun to work with making getting ready on our wedding day that much better