FamZing Photography & Video

Greenville, SC · View map · Visit website

About FamZing Photography & Video

FamZing Photography & Video is a wedding photography and videography business in Greenville, South Carolina. Husband and wife team Summer and Stephen Gossett took their knowledge of wedding photography and decided to do something about the bad wedding photography storied they kept hearing about. FamZing serves Greenville, Anderson, Spartanburg, and beyond.

FamZing offers bundle packages or individual photography and videography packages. You choose your hours and coverage you want and they take it from there. Wedding coverage includes eight hours of shooting, a consultation, custom timeline, images and video with copyrights, USB drive, and capture video coverage with multiple HD cinema cameras. They also offer a photo booth that includes unlimited prints, props, social media integration, downloadable gallery and an on-site attendant. Their photography and videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Full feature and highlight video
  • High-definition video

219 FamZing Photography & Video Reviews

Featured
Mary Loreto de Guzman

Married on 07/05/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding Dream Come True!

Our wedding was magical and Team FamZing played a huge part in making that happen. Finding a photographer was a big deal for us. I researched multiple photographers in the area, and examined hundreds ... Read more of photos on their websites. We were very particular. We wanted photographers that have the “gift” – that eye and the ability to pick out details, shades, colors, scenery to depict the beauty of each moment and location. We wanted to remember everything. We wanted shots that captured Nick and Me. We didn’t want “basic.” We wanted high quality artistic photographs at affordable rates. With Team Famzing (Summer, Zack and Angela), we got ALL of the above plus more! The service you get does not begin a few hours before your wedding. You get it the minute you hire them. Summer was awesome! She worked with me the entire time. I would email her questions in the middle of the night and find a reply from her in my inbox the next morning. Zack and Angela were amazing and made sure they followed through with all our requests. As soon as they got there, they were in GO mode. They knew what they were doing, and that felt good. I didn’t have to pick out the perfect location for my dress or rings, or shoes. They did that. We had the ceremony at our church and they found a beautiful area that we didn’t even know was there. Zack even held my train as we walked over the grass and Angela showed us how to bustle my gown. They worked wonderfully with our bridal party. The sparkler send-off felt like a dream and the creation of the love shot was impressive - AND fun! It was a day we want to remember forever, and we are so grateful we chose these guys to capture and make these memories last a lifetime!

T
Tyesha

Married on 06/08/2019

My Dream Day

They were the right people for the job! They were very professional and dressed professional! They were friendly and very creative! Read more They were the right people for the job! They were very professional and dressed professional! They were friendly and very creative!

Lindsey
Lindsey London Coolidge

Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely LOVE FamZing!!

I couldn't have been more pleased with FamZing! We hired two photographers for the wedding and LOVED them both! They were both so kind and had creative ideas for the pictures! I was super impressed ... Read more with how they do the "LOVE" picture! They ended up doing our last name as well which we definitely plan on having for one of our prints! Several friends and family members went on about how great the photographers were! I would definitely suggest them as well as the PhotoBooth! Always a big hit for weddings!! Thank you FamZing for everything!!