Fancy Fern Events

Simi Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Fancy Fern Events

Fancy Fern Events is a wedding planning business based out of Simi Valley, California. Offering an extensive suite of services, they aim to be many couples’ one-stop-shop for getting their big day organized. This husband-and-wife team likes to be daring with their creativity, and they aim to always harness it with the couple’s vision in mind. Passionate about weddings, they like to make the planning process as seamless as possible so that the day itself is as enjoyable as it should be.

Fancy Fern Events offers a range of diverse packages, meaning that they have something to suit a number of different couples.

Their full planning and design package offers to help couples find the right sort of vendors that suit them. Additionally, they can help with designing your venue and liaising with vendors so that everything falls into place accordingly. Moreover, they can provide support for their clients, whether in-person or otherwise.

Another package they offer is suited for couples that have already chosen a venue and some vendors, but need assistance in other areas. For these couples, coordination, design, and planning are available.

Additionally, this planning business provides day-of coordination for couples who know their complete vision, want to handle all vendor selection, and need help ensuring that everything is executed. Other services available include the following:

• Floor plan layout creation

5 Fancy Fern Events Reviews

Koun
Koun Han

Married on 06/29/2019

Don't think twice - Fancy Fern is the best!

We just had our wedding past weekend and it was just PERFECT. And it wouldn't have gone so perfectly without Lauren and Adrian. My husband and I are both product managers in Tech in SF -- i.e. We ... Read more plan, organize, and execute for living. We knew going in that we were too much of control freaks to leave the whole wedding planning to someone else. But we also knew that we would need help since (1) it was going to be a mini-destination wedding (none of our family members/guests is from Santa Barbara) (2) we had 5 months to plan and (3) we needed someone to coordinate and execute plans for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. For 5 months, my husband, Lauren, and I basically worked like a well-functioning team, dividing and conquering. We kept one another well informed throughout the whole process. We also leaned a lot on her for advice on all kinds of things - finding vendors, taking pictures/measurement of the venue, what to do with paying for in-law's hair and makeup, what alternatives we have to make things a bit cheaper, having her check our vows independently to make sure they were similar in tone and length, etc. I can probably go on and on.... It almost felt like we had a sister planning a wedding with us :) Fancy Fern is a small team compared to many others who charge probably 3-4 times more, but in terms of their work, I guarantee that they will exceed your expectations. We are very grateful for Fancy Fern's phenomenal work.

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 01/05/2019

Exactly what we needed

Lauren was phenomenal, and I’m not sure how we would have done it without her. She was great at contacting vendors and getting quotes and talking us through options. The week of our wedding, it became ... Read more apparent that it would rain on our wedding day, and she seamlessly handled all the last minute adjustments that caused. I appreciated how she was able to never make me feel stressed or rushed, but at the same time gave us enough reminders to make sure we got everything done. Every meeting with her made me feel more confident about the wedding planning process. The day of, she handled everything for our reception and it turned out absolutely perfectly, even better than we had expected. Hiring Fancy Fern Events was definitely one of the best decisions we made.

M
Megan

Married on 09/22/2018

Fancy Fern Events was the main reason my wedding went so smoothly! Lauren helped with all my pre-wedding prep and day of as well. She contacted vendors, found great deals, and when it came to the day ... Read more of the wedding, was so organized that I didn’t even have to worry! She is an amazing multitasker, which was much needed since my wedding was around 250 people. Not to mention she is super friendly and is flexible with your schedule! She even helped coordinate my bridal shower which was a huge success! She has my highest recommendations and I definitely will be using Fancy Fern for my future events! :)