Fancy Fonts Calligraphy

Needham Heights, MA · View map

About Fancy Fonts Calligraphy

A stay at home mom to 2 boys, Lynn realized there just wasn't a place to go to have invitations or calligraphy done at affordable prices, and in a timely manner. She loves working creatively and enjoys watching her customers eyes when they see the final product. The icing on the cake is the fact that she is able to play a small role in making peoples events one to remember.

From envelopes to invitations, Fancy Fonts Calligraphy is the place for getting your event started out right! We are your one stop shopping for unique and one of a kind calligraphy for all your needs. At affordable prices, you can have your invitations, envelopes, save the dates, note cards, menu's, place cards, or party favors designed especially for you.

Feel free to check out our website at www.thefancyfonts.com or call us at 617-823-3086. We look forward to making your celebration one to remember.

4 Reviews for Fancy Fonts Calligraphy

4 Fancy Fonts Calligraphy Reviews

S
Susan

Event date: 09/13/2014

Working with Lynn was a pleasure. The invitations for my 70th birthday party were perfect. Lynn had great suggestions and the invitation was exactly what I wanted. She was so easy to work with-also ... Read more prompt and professional.

User4377736

2+ years ago

Lynn did a fantastic job with our envelopes and place cards. She was very easy to work with. The job was done on time and with no mistakes. Read more Lynn did a fantastic job with our envelopes and place cards. She was very easy to work with. The job was done on time and with no mistakes.

S
Stefanie

Event date: 04/14/2014

Lynn took on a last minute project for me and was VERY responsive to my call and quick to fill my request. The product turned out great and I received many compliments. Read more Lynn took on a last minute project for me and was VERY responsive to my call and quick to fill my request. The product turned out great and I received many compliments.