Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo

Murrells Inlet, SC · View map

About Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo

Welcome to Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo where making your happily ever after a reality is our passion. Offering a beautiful selection of bridal gowns from today's best designers Fancy Frocks carries Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals, and Mori Lee, just to name a few. With prices ranging from $700 up to $3,000, we cater to all budgets . You will find our areas best selection of bridal gowns with a sample selection of over 150 bridal gowns in different shapes, styles and sizes.

When you purchase your bridal gown with us we offer Fancy Frocks Rewards with discounts that can equal up to $1,000. Please visit our website for more information www.FancyFrocksBridal.com.

Fancy Frocks carries an extensive collection of Mother of the Occasion gowns making it easy for Mom to find a perfectly appropriate dress for the special day. Bridesmaids dresses in designers such as Allure Bridesmaids, Bill Levkoff, Christina Wu and Mori Lee are a part of our extensive selection of styles for your lovely attendants. Fancy Frocks also offers Flower girl & Junior Bridesmaids from Bill Levkoff, Rosebuds and more. You will find a handsome selection of suits and tuxedos for the groom and his groomsmen right down to the tiniest ring bearer featuring the largest color matching collection on the market at Fancy Frocks Bridal. Prom. Tuxedo's men's department.

At Fancy Frocks we take pride in offering our brides the best selection, convenience and the highest level of service available. Contact us today to schedule your Fancy Frocks bridal experience.

Contact us to schedule an appointment 843-651-3769 or www.fancyfrocksbridal.com

72 Reviews for Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo

72 Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie

Getting married on 12/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Madison was amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and pointed out several dresses that were right up my alley. She never tried to convince me to try on something I didn’t like. She was easy ... Read more to talk to and very knowledgeable all things bridal. I found my dream dress and I couldn’t be happier!

C
Chelsea

Married on 05/04/2019

I said YES to the dress at Fancy Frocks! I would highly recommend them! They made my dress shopping experience better than I ever imagined. Kim was AWESOME! She is highly knowledgeable about the ... Read more gowns and what will look good on your body type. She was so kind, personable and helpful. She made me feel completely comfortable. I never felt rushed or pressured. The customer service here is outstanding!!! They even sent me a handwritten thank you letter in the mail!! Kim, I cannot thank you enough for helping me find the dress of my dreams! Future brides, trust me, Fancy Frocks is the place to go!

A
Alison

Married on 04/13/2019

I just love fancy frocks! Everyone is fantastic. Susan helped me find the perfect dress. She really listened to what I was looking for. I actually walked right by the dress and after I tried on all ... Read more the other dresses I had picked she asked me to try on just one more. That it doesn't look like much on the rack but she felt it would look good on me and hit the points I was looking for. Well it was "the one!" And she was very respectful of my budget. I met with Anitta to begin alterations and she was just as great. Really listened to what I wanted and made suggestions as well. From the girls at the front desk welcoming me to the sales and alterations consultants my whole wedding dress experience has been amazing!