Fancy Pansy

Avon, Colorado · View map

About Fancy Pansy

Fancy Pansy Floral Design is a wedding florist located in Avon, Colorado, offering fancy design without the fuss! The team merges its own innovative ideas with your unique wedding style to create breathtaking floral arrangements. As longtime locals, Fancy Pansy has deep community roots, giving the team an extensive knowledge of local vendors and clientele. Being a local business means faster, more efficient service, at an ultimately lower cost than competitors who have travel expenses to cover.

Fancy Pansy Floral offers custom floral arrangements to match your ideal wedding style, with designs that are classic, modern, glamorous, nautical, romantic, rustic, or vintage. The team will work with you to accommodate your needs, preferences, style, and budget to make sure your wedding flowers are a representation of your tastes and wedding aesthetic. Arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle and alter decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, and table arrangmenets, with single flowers, flower girl baskets, and flower petals also available. Wedding florist services include:

• Consultations

Meredith
Meredith Cooke

Married on 12/15/2018

LOVE Fancy Pansy!

I highly recommend Fancy Pansy for a high quality wedding flowers! Flowers were not a high priority for our wedding, given that we were getting married in Beaver Creek in the winter. I really wanted ... Read more to highlight Colorado's natural beauty by not incorporating too many flowers. We need simple greenery and candles...it was romantic and beautiful!!! Great price, too!

D
Doreen

Married on 09/08/2018

I don't know where to start. I found Fancy Pansy on WeddingWire and it was the best find ever! Frankie the owner is so talented and worked very closely with me to make my day so special! The flowers ... Read more were amazing and I received so many compliments. I asked Frankie for a wedding arch and she had her carpenter build the exact one that I wanted and the flowers she added to it were spectacular. The reception flowers were gorgeous and she decorated my cake with fresh flowers. I had a destination wedding and worked mostly over the phone or by email and every single thing that I asked for and more, Frankie provided. I highly recommend Fancy Pansy Floral Design for any occasion or event. I wish I lived closer to enjoy more of Frankie's creations. Thank you Frankie!

C
Cat

Married on 01/01/2017

Frankie is super great to work with and always make the most amazing arrangements. She is super creative and is very reasonably priced. Read more Frankie is super great to work with and always make the most amazing arrangements. She is super creative and is very reasonably priced.