Fancy That Specialty Linens

Thonotosassa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Fancy That Specialty Linens

Fancy That Specialty Linens is a linen company in Thonotosassa, Florida. They offer a wide range of linens to create the style and ambiance you want on your special day. From simple to elaborate, they have a selection of styles and fabrics. Owner, Sue, began working at Fancy That Linens more than 15 years ago. When the previous owners decided to retire, Sue bought the company and continued to provides quality products and services to the Tampa Bay area.

They offer table linens, overlays, runners, chair covers, sashes and more to create the perfect wedding events. They deliver, set up and clean up all items so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day. Their inventory is extensive and their trained staff works with you to find the decor to fit your wedding theme and colors. Their inventory includes:

• Table linens

41 Fancy That Specialty Linens Reviews

Maryelrivera
Maryel

Married on 08/03/2019

We had the honor of having Fancy That for our reception rentals for our 10 year vow renewal on Sunday, July 10th, 2016 and it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. The linens and decor ... Read more were absolutely breathtaking and amazing and I could not stop admiring them. I keep receiving so many compliments of just how beautiful the reception looked, the quality and linen selection. If you are looking good, quality linens for your event, Look no further than Fancy That. Thank you so much! I couldn't have made my day possible without you.

T
Teresa Fields

Married on 06/29/2019

Fancy That Specialty Linens are the BEST!

The owner of Fancy That Specialty Linens as well as the staff are fabulous! They are very detail oriented and their attention to detail is like no other. They become a part of your family and event ... Read more while working with them. They treat your event as though it was their own. I would highly recommend them for any upcoming event you are having from small to large.

Glorianna I
Glorianna I

Married on 06/04/2019

Excellence

I only can say Thank you so much! Susan was great from the beginning to end. She sat with us multiple times. She coordinated with other vendors to settle a table before the big day. Everything was to ... Read more my expectations and more. Thanks you Fancy That for making my reception look gorgeous!