Fancy That Specialty Linens

Thonotosassa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Fancy That Specialty Linens

Fancy That Specialty Linens is a linen company in Thonotosassa, Florida. They offer a wide range of linens to create the style and ambiance you want on your special day. From simple to elaborate, they have a selection of styles and fabrics. Owner, Sue, began working at Fancy That Linens more than 15 years ago. When the previous owners decided to retire, Sue bought the company and continued to provides quality products and services to the Tampa Bay area.

They offer table linens, overlays, runners, chair covers, sashes and more to create the perfect wedding events. They deliver, set up and clean up all items so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day. Their inventory is extensive and their trained staff works with you to find the decor to fit your wedding theme and colors. Their inventory includes:

• Table linens

39 Fancy That Specialty Linens Reviews

Maryelrivera
Maryel

Getting married on 08/03/2019

We had the honor of having Fancy That for our reception rentals for our 10 year vow renewal on Sunday, July 10th, 2016 and it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. The linens and decor ... Read more were absolutely breathtaking and amazing and I could not stop admiring them. I keep receiving so many compliments of just how beautiful the reception looked, the quality and linen selection. If you are looking good, quality linens for your event, Look no further than Fancy That. Thank you so much! I couldn't have made my day possible without you.

M
Melissa Lutz

Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!

Wonderful place to work with and the only linen rental company I could find in Tampa that had the color I was looking for. Sue was great and made everything simple. Thank you so much! Read more Wonderful place to work with and the only linen rental company I could find in Tampa that had the color I was looking for. Sue was great and made everything simple. Thank you so much!

K
Kyndall

Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome! I had the perfect day, and my table-scape looked so much better with their stormy blue napkins on them!

I would highly recommend fancy that and I would use them all over again! The entire process of using them was stress-free, smooth, and they were so great to work with! Read more I would highly recommend fancy that and I would use them all over again! The entire process of using them was stress-free, smooth, and they were so great to work with!