Fantasy Bridal Boutique

Butler, NJ · View map

About Fantasy Bridal Boutique

Fantasy Bridal Boutique is a premier bridal attire shop in Kinnelon, New Jersey. This boutique offers high quality and affordable gowns in a variety of styles. You’re sure to find a style you love in their extensive inventory which includes high-end gowns from European designers as well as budget-friendly dresses and accessories. Fantasy Bridal Boutique’s staff that is attentive to every detail during your appointment. They will make you feel right at home, and help you find the gown that exudes your style and beauty. Choose Fantasy Bridal Boutique for a truly memorable shopping experience.

Fantasy Bridal Boutique offers an extensive inventory of gowns with rotating collections from several different designers. All appointments are private so you get one on one attention and the best possible experience. A Fantasy Bridal Boutique consultant will help choose a variety of gowns based on your preferences and will guide you through the rest of the shopping experience. They will also provide information on alteration options for whichever dress you choose. Other services include:

• Designer wedding gowns for all budgets
  • Dresses for the entire bridal party
  • Veils and accessories
  • In-house alteration services
  • Dry cleaning and preservation

13 Reviews for Fantasy Bridal Boutique

13 Fantasy Bridal Boutique Reviews

E
Evelyn

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely in love with this place!

Coming from a shopaholic, for years i have visited countless boutiques in NJ but I have never seen such a unique selections of evening gowns... The stuff you find at department stores definitely does ... Read more not compare. I can't wait for the new collections to come in so I can shop some more!

P
Polina Kogan

Married on 05/19/2019

Superior services, great quality, pleasure to deal with staff

We came to Fantasy Bridal looking for a dress for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah. Oksana really went off her way to help us find the most beautiful and unique dress we could wish for. The saloon is ... Read more beautiful, staff is super friendly and professional, dress selection is awesome. I ended up ordering a dress for myself for another occasion I have coming up this summer as well. I will definitely be back for more. Thank you so much!

E
Elana Barsky

Married on 02/11/2019

Great Service!!!

This place is absolutely beautiful. Would 100% recommend to my family and friends. If I need another gown for any occasion I will be back! Read more This place is absolutely beautiful. Would 100% recommend to my family and friends. If I need another gown for any occasion I will be back!