FANTASY BRIDAL

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About FANTASY BRIDAL

FANTASY BRIDAL is a Utah-based bridal boutique that provides beautiful wedding gowns and excellent customer service for brides-to-be. With over 30 years of experience, their philosophy is to be the “Friendliest bridal boutique in Utah,” and their team strives to make that happen. Every bride has a unique vision for what she wants to look like on her wedding day, and Fantasy Bridal can make that vision become a reality.

FANTASY BRIDAL highly recommends making an appointment to guarantee one-on-one time with a stylist. Your stylist will help you select the dress of your dreams. The bridal shop carries many wedding gown styles, including couture, modest, contemporary, separates and fillables. The bridal shop provides the following:

• Bridal gowns
  • Plus size gowns
  • Jewelry
  • Veils
  • Undergarments
  • Sample gowns

Other Services
FANTASY BRIDAL also offers other services to make your wedding gown the perfect fit. Other services include:

• Alterations

M
Featured
Maureen

Married on 11/01/2018

I got my dress at Fantasy Bridal and loved my experience! The minute I stepped in I knew I would find my dress. They had a big selection of dresses that fit my budget, it was great. The consultant who ... Read more helped me was knowledgable and I felt that each dress I tried on was getting to the dress I wanted. The service was great! I can't wait to wear my dress.

Anna
Anna

Getting married on 01/02/2020

Got the dream Dress I didn't know I had!

The experience was great, the girl working with me helped find things that I couldn't have imaged I would want to be in and I got a dress I just love. So many tears were shared from this amazing ... Read more experience!

Alissa
Alissa Hicks

Getting married on 12/14/2019

First choice AND best choice!

This was the very first (and happily, only) place I visited in my search for a wedding dress. When I walked in, I was very nervous about my budget. I thought there was no way I would find the dress of ... Read more my dreams in my price range, because I thought it was unrealistic. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I was shown to a huge section of the store and told that all of that was within my budget. Mimi was my consultant and I was also helped by another lady whose name I didn't catch. They were absolutely fabulous. I had just met them, but I felt like I was in good hands and that they truly cared about me and my experience. I brought a Pinterest board of dress ideas with me and they helped me pull a variety of styles that fit within my inspiration. I tried on quite a few dresses, because I was trying to figure out what I really liked and didn't like for my wedding dress. Even with so much trying on, I never ever felt rushed. In the end, I really did find the dress of my dreams and some killer accessories to go with it (hello, crown made for a Disney princess!). I am so happy I chose this place as my first choice! Thank you so much!!