Fantasy Cakes

Round Rock, TX · View map

About Fantasy Cakes

Operatíng under private ownership for over 15 years enables us to truly prioritize what YOU feel is most important when creating your wedding cake or groom's cakes.

We have assisted countless brides and grooms from the greater Austin area all the way to Georgetown, Cedar Park and Temple and from all over Texas to create truly memorable cakes.

Make your special day a one stop shop with us. We not just deliver your cake ensembles to your venue; we can set up and finalize your decoration with floral arrangements / toppers saving you the hassle to explain to multiple parties how you want the cake table, the cakes and the surrounding area to be composed. Before we leave we will ensure that the table settings and your venue decorations truly compliment your cakes.

Our moist and delicious cakes are baked fresh in our bakery and each tier of your cake can have a different flavor and filling to tempt your audience with a variety of tastes.

An initial free consultation and complimentary samples will enable you to make a truly informed decisions when dealing with us. And all that at reasonable pricing. Trust an experienced team on your special day.

12 Reviews for Fantasy Cakes

12 Fantasy Cakes Reviews

T
Tracie

Married on 10/26/2013

Great customer service! Cake was delicious and she provides a free cake on your 1st year anniversary! Read more Great customer service! Cake was delicious and she provides a free cake on your 1st year anniversary!!

A
Aubree

Married on 03/15/2013

The cake was beautiful! And more importantly it tasted amazing. I had a red velvet cake with the traditional white icing very simple but she was able to make my dream cake a reality. Read more The cake was beautiful! And more importantly it tasted amazing. I had a red velvet cake with the traditional white icing very simple but she was able to make my dream cake a reality.

G
Gracie

Married on 08/16/2012

Heike.. My wedding cake was AWESOME! Everyone loved it! Can't wait for my kiddos b-day! Read more Heike.. my wedding cake was AWESOME!! Everyone loved it! Can't wait for my kiddos b-day!