Fantasy Sound Event Services

Livermore, CA · View map · Visit website

About Fantasy Sound Event Services

Fantasy Sound Event Services is a Livermore, California-based company that offers a variety of services to enhance your wedding or event.

• Disc Jockey
  • Lighting and Decor
  • Wedding Coordination
  • Videography
  • Photo booth
  • Audio/Visual

With 30 years in the industry, Fantasy Sound Event Services works with you from start to finish; ensuring that your wedding is everything you've hoped for and more. Offering personal consultations to create a lighting design based off your vision, learn your music taste and discuss other services offered.

87 Reviews for Fantasy Sound Event Services

87 Fantasy Sound Event Services Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 01/14/2018

We hired Fantasy Sound Event Services shortly after becoming engaged. Besides all of the fantastic reviews that we had come across on several platforms, the fact that they were ever so accommodating ... Read more was a huge benefit for us in making the huge decision to entrust FSE with our dreams and hopes for a fabulous wedding day. A contract was drafted, but of course, I made several additions within the next 16 months. Remember: You can always add on but you cannot take away! That being said, be sure to really know your vision. In the end, we contracted the following with FSE: DJ Nick, Ceremony Music, Reception Music and MC-ing, Photo Booth with unlimited print-outs for our guests and a "Green Shrub Backdrop" (GUYS- DO THIS IT MAKES A WOLRD OF DIFFERENCE!), 3 backdrop wood walls with our "C&P" letters on it, uplighting, cake spot, and custom monogram lighting on the floor for our huge ceremony space, and we also transformed our ceremony space into a kid's play area where we had contracted from FSE a screen, projector, and a speaker for movies and video games for the kids during the reception. The administrative staff was so fabulous with their kindness and communications. They were quick and polite with all my crazy questions- some of which I'm sure I asked twice! Nick, our DJ, was so great and accommodating for our two meetings regarding which songs we wanted, didn't want, etc. It was clear that his goal was to make sure we were happy, and boy was that met x-infinity! My husband and I had such a great time, and with the help of FSE they truly brought our vision to life. About a week or so after the wedding, we received a piece of mail from FSE which enclosed a thank you note (No, THANK YOU!), a USB drive of every single photo taken at our photo booth, and our custom made monogram piece. We are SO happy!

Kaitlin
Kaitlin

Married on 06/16/2019

Professional and Personable

Kevin and staff are professional, efficient, fun and personable. My husband and I got married this June and had a few specific requests. Kevin was really accommodating and asked good questions to make ... Read more sure the job was done right. After each meeting his staff followed up with everything we needed. On the day of my wedding, Kevin even helped bustle my wedding dress! Kevin reads crowds well and knows exactly how to match the tone you want. I highly recommend Fantasy Sound as a whole.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful Lighting and Great DJ

Fantasy Sound provided the lighting for the my event services I had beautiful market lights over the dance floor and an amazing wall with our initials. Kevin was our DJ and he did a great job there ... Read more were people on the dance floor all night. They made picking our music so easy with lots of lists to choose from.