Farah Skye Johnson, Makeup Artist

Bloomfield, NJ · View map

About Farah Skye Johnson, Makeup Artist

On-Location Makeup Artistry & Hair Design

We specialize in designing bridal makeup and hair looks. From your engagement photos to your wedding day, we have you covered. We only accept a limited number of clients per year in order to assure we meet your expectations and more. Farah has ten years in the beauty industry, 5 years as a top NJ wedding vendor, and has serviced over a hundred wedding clients. She has an in depth understanding of how a wedding day timeline is structured and will work closely with your other vendors to ensure a seamless transition from getting ready, to photos, & to the celebration of your lifetime.

24 Reviews for Farah Skye Johnson, Makeup Artist

24 Farah Skye Johnson, Makeup Artist Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 09/29/2018

Farah did an absolutely beautiful job on my wedding day. I had 6 bridesmaids, myself, and my mom all getting makeup done and she finished right on time. Many times there is stress with worrying about ... Read more getting done in time but Farah had it planned out perfectly. Farah was at the hair salon before I even showed up and was setup and ready to go. Farah brought an assistant with her to prep the next person in line and clean all of the brushes which helped save a lot of time. I met with Farah to do a trial and she was so flexible with any revisions and she was extremely professional and even gave me a beauty plan on how to treat my skin leading up to the wedding. Farah was so great to work with and I hope to be able to use her again one day! I highly recommend Farah Skye Beauty!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/28/2018

Friendly, professional & awesome makeup artist

I used Farah as my makeup artist on my wedding day. She did my makeup, my mothers and 4 bridesmaids. Farah was absolutely wonderful to work with. By the time I arrived at the venue, Farah was already ... Read more there and all set up ready to work. Farah understood my vision for my makeup completely after showing her just a few pictures and absolutely hit the nail on the head, perfecting my vision completely. She is super friendly and professional and was so organized the day of the wedding which kept everyone on schedule so we never felt stressed or rushed. Farah is super knowledgeable about skin care / makeup and provided some very useful advice to me and my bridesmaids on various skin care products, etc. I would highly recommend Farah for all your make-up needs! She does a beautiful job!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/20/2017

Farrah is an amazing makeup artist! Her attention to detail and thoroughness in her work is phenominal! Read more Farrah is an amazing makeup artist! Her attention to detail and thoroughness in her work is phenominal!