Adorned Occasions

Greensboro, NC · View map · Visit website

About Adorned Occasions

Adorned Occasions is an event design and rental company located in Greensboro/HIgh Point, North Carolina, also serving the Triad and Durham/Raleigh areas. This design company was established in 2009 originaly in St Louis MO and we have a location in Ballwin MO for our midwest cliets. We create beautiful, unique, and personalized events and our designer/s have the ability to understand and translate your unique vision into reality. No matter what you need or want, this group will help to create an event that truly exceeds your expectations.

Adorned Occasions offers a wide selection of design services, as well as a range of decor items that you can use for your event. This team will make your day as stress-free as possible, offering setup and cleanup of the event decor items. Whether you need lighting, backdrops, signage, centerpieces, or any other decor items, Adorned Occasions has you covered. The other available design and planning services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Design and Decor
  • Delivery
  • Drapery
  • Floral design (personal flowers, centerpieces and backdrops)
  • Venue selection

6 Reviews for Adorned Occasions

6 Adorned Occasions Reviews

Kira
Kira Ferguson

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Very Happy Bride!

Wow! Working with Farai was the best experience I had while planning our wedding! She was personable, approachable, affordable, professional and went over and beyond to make our wedding day in North ... Read more Carolina so special! I highly recommend her to any bride for wedding planning and decorating. She immediately took the stress out of planning and she respected our budget. She provided samples of our centerpieces and table decor! From beginning to end, it was a pleasure working with her! Most of all I felt as though Farai always had our best interest at heart and that was priceless!

Norma
Norma Samantha

Married on 08/17/2019

Outstanding!

“Where do I begin..... The moment I found the venue I joined this site! I knew I had a short time to plan my wedding (5 months). The venue itself was challenging as I chose an historical black school ... Read more in Hillsborough NC. Every single person I told I was getting married there asked how are you going to pull this off...The school gym! I contacted Faria, she meet me there and the adventure begins! Faria was the BEST! Worth every penny... she worked her magic and turned the gym into the wedding of my dreams! All white wedding... wedding party and guest..... Faria’s touch of pastel color... ❤️

A
Anne-Désirée Kaba

Married on 07/20/2019

Adorned Occasions

Thank you so much Farai for you amazing work on my wedding design. Thank you for your patience, flexibility and your availability! It was very awesome! Read more Thank you so much Farai for you amazing work on my wedding design. Thank you for your patience, flexibility and your availability! It was very awesome!