Farm & Fields

Madison, VA · View map · Visit website

About Farm & Fields

Farm & Fields is a full-service wedding planner for couples looking to get married in the greater Ruckersville, Virginia area. This company specializes in consulting and design for a couple’s special event, whether it be a wedding, a wedding-related event, or another type of soiree. The company helps couples with weddings that reflect the image of Virginia, from estate weddings to rustic celebrations.

This wedding planning company works with couples to assist in full wedding planning or day-of coordination. The planners can also help with partial planning, assisting couples when needed for their wedding. The team takes a boutique approach to wedding creation, with a personal touch in everything they do that reflects the personality and love a couple shares. They help couples scout the perfect venue and offer vendor referrals to bring it to life. They design menus with catering companies, build custom lighting, select picturesque furnishings, create efficient event flow, arrange transportation plans for couples and guests, and source any piece of the wedding. The services at Farm & Fields also includes budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, and to-do lists. This team helps couples with:

• Civil weddings

8 Farm & Fields Reviews

O
Oliva Stratford

Getting married on 03/03/2020

Couldn't Have asked for better planners!

Christina and her team are absolutely the best! Their attention to detail was beyond anything that I could have ever have asked for. Their attention to detail and professionalism was superb. I was so ... Read more so impressed by their follow up, negotiating and willingness to help with every detail on my big day! I couldn't have done it without them!

A
Amelia Ford

Getting married on 11/03/2019

An uncompromising grace and elegance

My family and I have been working with the Highbrighton team for several weeks now (the fiance and I thought we could do it on our own.... Man, we had no idea how much was involved in wedding ... Read more planning). These people are gifts from above. Every doubt I had or stress I was facing, they took from me and have actually allowed Tom and me to enjoy each other and everything that comes with planning our wedding. I can attest to the fact that planning your wedding on your own is a monumental task. Why didn't I come to them sooner?!? They take care of EVERYTHING. Christina checks in on me daily, and is constantly researching and providing me with options best suited towards my vision (she knows my pinterest board better than I do!). I've even personally met with her assistant coordinator who helped show me the ropes and what to expect. The staffing coordinator even met with me to get my interpretation of how I want my guests served and how they may best serve my and my family's needs! Come on! Excellent. A +++++. Making all my dreams come true (and even ones I didn't know I had).

B
Brooke James

Married on 10/13/2018

Could'nt Have Done it Without Them

The Farm and Fields staff was courteous, friendly, accommodating, and all-in-all a wonderful team to work with! I've told all my Charlottesville friends about them. Things I forgot about, they ... Read more remembered. Things I didn't want to do, they did for me. I wish they could come live with me in Atlanta!!!