Farmhouse Group Events

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About Farmhouse Group Events

Farmhouse Group Events is a wedding caterer based out of Burlington, Vermont, that serves the surrounding region. They would love to provide couples with delicious food for their wedding events. They work with local food producers to bring couples fresh, tasty meals that you and your couples will enjoy.

Farmhouse Group Events offers many serving styles, including buffet, hors d’oeuvres, plated, stations, and serving styles. They also offer services who will provide breakfast/brunch, lunch, and cocktail services. Couples may bring in their outside cake and servers will provide cake cutting services. They also offer tastings so you can preview and select menu items. Farmhouse Group Events will deliver, set up, and clean up all items.

Cuisine

They will honor dietary restrictions for those who are vegetarian, vegan, organic, and gluten, lactose, nut, and pork free. Couples may choose from a variety of delicious meals, including dry rubbed roasted bone-in Vermont chicken, whole roasted eggplant, smoked pork loin, and much more. Farmhouse Group Events offers the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • French
  • Italian
  • Local
  • Mexican
  • Southern

Other Services

Farmhouse Group Events has a liquor license and will also provide bar services. Their services include bartenders, a cash, limited, or open bar, a champagne toast, house liquor and wine, premium liquor, a signature drink, and specialty beer and wine.

13 Reviews for Farmhouse Group Events

13 Farmhouse Group Events Reviews

J
Featured
Jillian

Married on 09/17/2016

The Farmhouse Group catered our wedding in Vermont in September. Their food was absolutely delicious - our guests are still commenting on how our wedding had the best food and cocktails. Our wedding ... Read more was somewhat large (200+ guests) and each dish felt like it was prepared individually. Their service was incredibly attentive and flexible. And they were a joy to work with through the wedding planning process. They handled any small mixups very professionally as well. Overall they are an exceptional vendor who went above and beyond to make sure we had a special experience. We'd hire them again in an instant!

Karsen
Karsen Eckweiler

Getting married on 12/31/2022

Congratulations, you can stop looking for a caterer, you've discovered Farmhouse!

Everything from the food, to the staff to the attention to detail at Farmhouse is impeccable! The carefully curated menus, the farm to table food, and beautiful presentations will wow your guests, ... Read more including the vegan/gluten free ones. Seriously, have you seen their charcuterie boards?? Farmhouse quickly became on of the top caterers in VT, and it is in a large part to Lindsey. She leads an amazing team of individuals who will stop at nothing to make your event incredible. Lindsey’s natural talent, attention to detail and ability to solve any problem before it even happens will make your event the most enjoyable, stress free experience. She is a delight to work with and will make planning your event so much fun! The thoughtfulness and dedication to all stages of event planning and execution is truly unmatched.

A
Alanna Salomone

Married on 07/21/2019

They went above and beyond!

We can’t not say enough great things about the farmhouse staff and Lindsey. They made our wedding day memorable for us and our guests. Event Planning: Lindsey was extremely easy to work with. She was ... Read more was very responsive to emails and questions. She is detail oriented, thorough, kind and very friendly. She had great suggestions for our event (without being pushy or negative) that really made our day run smoothly and efficiently. She helped us create our personal vision of our event, and thought of great tertiary details that complimented our day. My husband and I are not good planners and over looked a few things. She never once expressed frustration, but said “let me help with that”. She went above and beyond any event planner. When the weather was looking less than ideal for our event she arranged to have matching white umbrellas ready for us completely last minute. She made sure we didn’t have to worry or lift a finger on the day of our event. If she saw myself or my family doing anything other than having fun she would come over and complete the task on our behalf. She personally checked in with us and all of our guests to ensure we were having a great time. She personally made sure my husband and I were well hydrated and well feed throughout the entire event (which was much appreciated). Her and her staff decorated our space perfectly and followed all of our instructions. At the end of the event she packed up all of our decorations, and personal items into our parents car so we would not have to make an extra trip back to our event space the following day. She offered to personally delivery any decorations that would not fit in the cars to our house. She also picked up our wedding desserts from the third party bakery which saved us a lot of hassle. She coordinated with our vendors leading up to the event, which eliminated a bunch a repetitive calls and stress. She made our day so easy! Her hospitality was not only noticed by us but by our entire party. Our guests thought she was our own hired private wedding planner. We had many compliments about how smooth and effortless our wedding day events were. All the events carried on seamlessly. If anything went wrong it was completely unnoticed by us and our guests. Food/Catering: Our wedding was months ago, and our guests still talk about how great the food was. Everyone said that it was by far the best wedding food they ever had, some said it was the best food they EVER had. Everything was cooked and prepared fresh. The morning of our wedding I saw the cooks making the hors d’oeuvres from scratch in the kitchen. There was a wood fire grill set up on the property to grill everything fresh on site. The appetizers were served on fancy wooden platters and tasted fantastic especially the fried chicken, bacon covered dates and beet skewers. The local cheese and cruditès platters were beautifully assembled and resembled something right off of Pinterest or instagram. My husband and I had our hors d’oeuvres personally delivered to us by Lindsey which was nice because we were so busy with all the wedding events. The main course was cooked to perfection- words can not describe how amazing this food tasted. This is not an exaggeration- it was literally some of the best food we ever had including michelin star restaurants. We had steak and chicken for our main course. The chicken was seasoned perfectly and fell right off the bone. We cook all the time and have no idea how they made this chicken taste so great- our guests keep asking for the recipe ( I wish I had it!) The steak was tender, moist, flavorful and was equally amazing. We had our meals served family style, which was nice because it allowed our guests to try a little bit of everything, which everyone enjoyed. There was plenty of food and many tables even had second servings. We had a lot of people with dietary restrictions and they were easily accommodated. Lindsey made some great suggestions for our wine, beer, cocktail and liquor selection that was customized to our event and preferences. She also had some great tips on how to save money on food/beverages and limit waste. We loved one of the hard to find beers so much Lindsey arranged for us to pick up a case after the wedding. The bar tenders and servers were great and also added to our special day with the little extra details. My 6 year old niece told me “he was the best bar tender because he put strawberries in my sprite”. One of the servers noticed my cocktail glass was building up condensation while I was mingling with guests and ran across the room to hand me a cocktail napkin- so thoughtful!