Farmington Gardens

Farmington, CT · View map · Visit website

About Farmington Gardens

Farmington Gardens is a family-owned and operated wedding and event facility in Farmington, Connecticut. The venue offers a rustic, country feel with breathtaking views of rolling hills, while offering all the modern amenities to accommodate all of your needs. The grounds at Farmington Gardens offer the perfect backdrop for your wedding day, with the fully restored barn, ivy-covered stone walls, a white gazebo, fish pond, brick patio and beautifully manicured lawns. The professional staff work closely with you to ensure your day goes smoothly and exactly like you planned. Farmington Gardens also offers a delectable dining experience, making it the perfect venue for your bridal shower, engagement party, wedding ceremony and reception.

Farmington Gardens offers a range of services to make the day of your dreams become a reality. Services offered include:

• Bridal suite
  • Bar services
  • Bartenders
  • Cake

Facilities and Capacity
Farmington Gardens can accommodate up to 340 guests in their facility, with indoor and uncovered outdoor spaces. The Garden Room is an enclosed, all-glass greenhouse that overlooks the beautiful grounds, making it the ideal setting for your ceremony or cocktail hour. The Garden Room opens up to the patio area. French doors lead from the patio to the Banquet Room, where the exposed wood beams and iron chandeliers set the tone for a romantic evening.

42 Reviews for Farmington Gardens

42 Farmington Gardens Reviews

A
Ashley

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!!!

My fiancé and I looked at multiple spots but nothing compared tonFarmington Gardens! We didn’t have one con on our list and the staff was very professional and welcoming! We can’t wait to start our ... Read more journey here!

J
Joanna

Married on 07/06/2019

Great Food and Great Venue!

Farmington Gardens was an AMAZING place to have my wedding reception. Courtney and her team made sure every little detail was perfect so my husband and I could completely relax and enjoy the day! The ... Read more food was incredible and the cake was also delicious! It was definitely the best food I have ever had at a wedding. The venue was beautiful and I would not have changed a thing about my wedding day at Farmington Gardens!

Louann
Louann Wilson

Married on 06/09/2019

The perfect choice

My husband and I can't say enough about Courtney and the staff at FarmIngton Gardens. Our wedding was perfect. The support from Courtney and Alyssa was priceless. The venue itself was beautiful and ... Read more from the gorgeous gardens to the rustic chic interior, the greenhouse, the fire pit in the evening, and the sparkler sendoff....our special day was just perfect. Every need can met. Every worry was erased. Can't thank Farmington Gardens enough for helping this dream to come true and for resssuring me that no matter what it would be perfect, and it was! (I'll post photos when I get them.)