Farmington Lake

Mokena, IL · View map

About Farmington Lake

Farmington Lake is a wedding venue located in Mokena, Illinois that offers a scenic and tranquil setting for your wedding. This fifty-acre farm features a three-acre lake, rolling meadows and expansive green lawns that will give your celebration a natural and vintage feel.

Facilities and Capacity
Farmington Lake offers a beautiful and quaint space for an outdoor ceremony that offers elaborate nature views. They also have a charming Welcome Garden as well as an open-air lounge that will allow you and your guests to enjoy the serene atmosphere.

The event coordinator and creative director at Farmington Lake will make sure to collaborate with you in order to give you a spectacular, handcrafted wedding ceremony. Their rentals also include a private bridal suite and a one-hour rehearsal.

8 Reviews for Farmington Lake

8 Farmington Lake Reviews

Shae
Shae D

Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Outdoor Venue

We are delighted to thank Farmington Lakes for our perfect wedding ceremony. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better place to have our wedding. From the start to the finish everything ran smoothly thanks ... Read more to Melanie. She was so helpful and accommodating to make sure every little detail was perfect and exactly what I wanted and always responded quickly. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking. I was a sucker for all the sweet little touches like the antique chair seating for guests, the church doors to walk through, vintage window frames, and the most romantic bridal suite with the daybed, vanity and white drapery. It really was the perfect fairytale wedding with a vintage country feel. I am so happy I discovered them. Check this place out, you won’t regret it 😊

C
Casey Cotton

Married on 06/15/2019

Dream come true!

If your looking for an outside wedding ceremony site I recommend Farmington Lake! On the day of my wedding it was raining but they had a plan B to have a white tent set up to continue my wedding day! ... Read more They are family owned, super friendly and nice. When you are with them you feel your apart of a family! They have this gorgeous lake right on a farm it is absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend coming to Farmington Lake to have your wedding! Thank you so much Farmington Lake for everything!

B
Barbara

Married on 10/06/2018

This was a beautiful place to have a wedding. My daughter and her now husband got married there. They are extremely helpful and they created an amazing backdrop for an amazing union Read more This was a beautiful place to have a wedding. My daughter and her now husband got married there. They are extremely helpful and they created an amazing backdrop for an amazing union