Fast Times

Reno, NV · View map · Visit website

About Fast Times

Fast Times is a wedding band based out of Northern Nevada and Northern California. This group has been performing high-energy dance hits since 1999. Since then, they have performed at countless wedding receptions, helping couples of all styles and tastes celebrate their special day. The band can perform in any attire you desire, whether that be a formal look or with a rock star flair. They can also do costume changes throughout their performance or match your color scheme or theme. Fast Times performs popular dance music from the 70s to current dance hits or all 80s. With Fast Times, you can have all of your guests up and on the dance floor all night long.

Services Offered:

What can Fast Times offer you and your wedding guests?

• Hours of high-energy dance hit music from the 70s to Today, mostly 80s or all 80s. Music everyone will enjoy and dance too.
  • Professional quality sound system, sound technician, and lights for the band and DJ
  • Professional quality sound system, sound technician, music, and microphones for your ceremony
  • Professional DJ to mix dance or background music during cocktail hour, dinner, after party or band breaks–the party never stops!
  • Acoustic set for cocktail or dinner music
  • Toast Mics for speeches and announcements
  • MC your event and make announcements
  • Reasonable rates
  • Years of professional performing and wedding experience
  • Appropriate stage attire. Formal attire, match your color scheme, or come in themed costumes
  • Liability insurance if your venue requires that of the band.
  • Ability to travel anywhere in the world for your event.
  • The perfect blend of professionalism, responsibility, and most of all, fun!

Booking:

Mike Christie (925) 381-5988 or (775) 391-0510 booking@fasttimes80s.com

4 Reviews for Fast Times

4 Fast Times Reviews

P
Pete Labson

Married on 09/15/2018

Epic, Energetic, Electrifying

These guys were pretty amazing! Actually it turned into an Epic Event! Thank you for bringing us joy and happiness through your energetic and electrifying performances! Read more These guys were pretty amazing! Actually it turned into an Epic Event!!! Thank you for bringing us joy and happiness through your energetic and electrifying performances!!!

B
Brad Marasco

Married on 07/21/2018

My rockin wedding with fasttimes

I hired Fasttimes for my wedding last summer. I wanted the best reception possible and I knew that only a live performance could make that happen. Having the best set lists with the best songs was ... Read more also a big reason why the night was so unforgettable. These guys were so flexible with pretty much any song that I thought would get the floor packed. I couldn’t have asked for a more professional, punctual, and fun group of individuals. The night was beyond incredible with a HUGE thanks to Fasttimes!

J
Jake Winje

Married on 04/21/2018

Fast Times rocked our wedding.

We first discovered Fast Times playing at a venue in North Beach and they were amazing. I approached the band after the show and mentioned that we had a wedding coming up and haven't booked any music ... Read more yet. They said they have done many weddings and were available on the date I gave them, so we exchanged contact information that evening. We ended up booking them and not only did the band pack the dance floor, but it turns our their lead singer was a dj and he spun (is that the correct term) some of our favorite dance tunes during the band breaks and the party never stopped. Our wedding was over 6 months ago and people are still talking about what an awesome time they had.