Fat Sun Entertainment

Franklin, TN · View map · Visit website

About Fat Sun Entertainment

Fat Sun Entertainment is a wedding videography company based in Franklin, Tennessee. A full-service video and film production company, they focus on small productions and events. Owners Marcel and Keith have over 40 years combined experience in their industry, and offer a full range of HD and 4K-capable cameras. They absolutely love what they do, and have believe in producing quality products.

With cinematic and storytelling styles, Fat Sun Entertainment can produce full-feature videos, highlight videos, and save the dates. They also offer the raw footage if desired. Committing to only one event per day, they offer their clients additional booking hours; client revisions before the final cut; multiple cameras, including drones; and multiple location shooting. Final, high-definition products are available to clients on an SD card.

5 Reviews for Fat Sun Entertainment

5 Fat Sun Entertainment Reviews

M
Micheal Stanley

Married on 06/10/2017

Exceeded expectations

We were completely blown away with our entire experience with Fat Sun Entertainment. I’m not usually one for pictures or videos but Keith and Grantly made it a fun experience for everyone. You ... Read more couldn’t find better guys to work with and that started a great experience. The attention to detail and the willingness to go the extra mile to make everything perfect on our special day is not something we will ever forget. My wife is VERY picky and she was absolutely blown away as well. We both highly recommend Fat Sun Entertainment. Absolutely first class service all the way around.

Carynn
Carynn

Married on 06/10/2017

An experience I will never forget!

Where do I even start? I cannot even begin to explain how blessed we were to have Fat Sun Entertainment capture our special day. From the moment Fat Sun Entertainment arrived until the time our ... Read more special day was over, Fat Sun made sure to capture every special detail. Keith made sure to even recommend capturing moments I never would of even thought of. The final product we received was beyond our expectations. Now we have something we can treasure for the rest of our lives together. The wedding day goes by so fast and you later wish you could of just sat back and soaked it all in. Fat Sun allows you to do that. They providing you with a service that allows you to relive that day over and over. I cannot recommend Fat Sun Entertainment any other way than to say they are an exceptional 5 star service! You will not regret spending every last penny. If there is one service I would recommend for your wedding day it would be videography. Videography is one of the few things you will be able to cherish forever about your special day. Especially when you have Fat Sun Entertainment capturing it.

V
Vinny

Married on 11/12/2016

Beyond our Imagination

We were beyond blown away by how amazing our Video turned out he grabbed shots that we would never thought about but now mean so much to us when we watch our video! Honestly would recommend him to ... Read more everyone who is looking to make there dream wedding a reality!!!!