Father Marty Hunckler

Denver, CO · View map

About Father Marty Hunckler

Thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about me and the special services I offer.

My name is Rev. Marty Hunckler and I am a retired Catholic priest living and celebrating life in Denver, Colorado. As an independent Roman Catholic Priest, no longer associated with any particular diocese in the Catholic church, I have expanded my personal ministry to reach out to people of all faiths and beliefs. My present ministerial roles include the celebration of weddings, funerals, baptisms special anniversaries, and many other events that touch the lives of all God's people. With over 25 years of experience, I have helped countless couples plan and celebrate meaningful and inclusive services.

Because of my background in the Roman Catholic Church, I have a special understanding of the needs of those who are unable to solemnize their vows formally in the church because of a previous marriage situation, or who might desire to celebrate their vows in a special location or place not approved by the church. I am more than happy to speak with you about your options in this area, and to provide services which will reflect the traditions and customs in which you were raised.

23 Reviews for Father Marty Hunckler

23 Father Marty Hunckler Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 08/10/2019

Unique and Professional

Father Marty was an absolute joy to work with. He is a total professional and helped our day go smoothly. He is available to meet ahead of time to talk as much as needed to make you comfortable and ... Read more provides suggestions for ways to make your ceremony unique.

Cary
Cary Lawrence

Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent officiant - a genuine person.

Father Marty is amazing. His entire process for the ceremony is so unique and special. Our entire group of 100 guests were thrilled and enthralled the entire ceremony, which lasted a perfect amount of ... Read more time. In the months leading up to the wedding, Father Marty provided support and a few days before the wedding when things were getting a bit crazy, I called him and he completely made me feel calm and collected. Whether you need a catholic priest or just a stellar officiant, Father Marty is the best person for the job!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 10/06/2018

Father Marty was amazing. He was excited to part of our day and gave amazing suggestions to make our day special and unique. Everyone loved the ceremony and commented on how personable it was. ... Read more Throughout the entire planning period, he was open to meeting with us and listening to what we wanted in a ceremony. I would highly recommend Father Marty!