Fauquier Springs Country Club

Warrenton, VA · View map

About Fauquier Springs Country Club

The Fauquier Springs Country Club is a banquet hall wedding venue in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This classic venue features a charming white gazebo outside and an elegant golden ballroom inside. Couples will find this venue in Northern Virginia, nestled along the Rappahannock River, 55 minutes from Dulles International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
A total of 200 guests can join couples on their big day at the Fauquier Springs Country Club. Just inside the front doors of this country club’s clubhouse, a grand victorian staircase greets couples and guests. Upstairs, the elegant ballroom looks out over the golf course and toward the mountains in the distance. This banquet hall space features pale yellow walls, golden chandeliers and soft carpeting underfoot. Couples can exchange vows under the shelter of the grand white gazebo, with open sides and gray shingles. The brick clubhouse, a white footbridge and the rolling hills of this golf course all make scenic wedding portrait options for couples on their big day.

Couples can use this venue’s space for their bridal shower, ceremony, engagement party or reception. This country club offers services and event items to help a couple’s big day run more smoothly. These items and services include the following options for couples:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Parking
  • Tables

Cuisine
Bartenders serve drinks from an open or cash bar at a couple’s reception or other wedding event. They offer house beer, wine and liquor as well as premium liquor choices. A champagne toast and signature drink can also be included on a couple’s wedding day. Chefs at this venue can serve American, Caribbean, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, southern, southwestern or Spanish cuisine as part of the menu. Dishes can be made gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan or vegetarian to accommodate dietary needs. These creations can be served in the following catering styles at the Fauquier Springs Country Club:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Outside cake
  • Plated
  • Stations

For more information about pricing please head to our website!

114 Reviews for Fauquier Springs Country Club

114 Fauquier Springs Country Club Reviews

Emma
Emma

Married on 07/11/2019

Perfect!!!! A must have venue for a budget bride!

FSCC is a great venue! From Clare the sales & marketing director to Kellin the coordinator everything was perfect! We had the pleasure of having both Kellin and her intern Maddie for our wedding day. ... Read more Kellin was great with making sure we got everything we needed the day of and leading up to. The food was superb. We had a brunch style wedding and their breakfast buffet was a hit! Eric(bartender) in the club members area were very helpful when we stayed late the day of the rehearsal to set up. All of the staff involved the day of the wedding were beyond friendly and helpful with service and cleanup. We rented the gazeebo, springs room and ballroom.

B
Brianna

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Day

When planning my wedding, the venue was the one piece that stressed me out the most. I decided to go for the "all inclusive" set up, as the idea of having the food, bar, tables, chairs, linens, etc ... Read more all in one place was appealing - not to mention the reasonable pricing that FSCC offered. I spent hours upon hours researching venues and after one meeting at FSCC I was sold. Kellin was great to work with and so accommodating - she felt like a friend by the time my wedding day came. They were able to cooperate with all of my requests, and went out of their way to make my day special and just how I wanted it. The venue is beautiful, and photographed nicely with pretty views for our photos. The food was AMAZING! I have been to a ton of weddings and have incredibly low expectations for food as a result, but everything was cooked to perfection and very tasty (even the filet mignon!). My group of friends have also been to a million weddings like me, and we received countless positive reviews about the venue and food. It was a gorgeous day, and having the back deck for everyone to congregate on to get fresh air was a great bonus. I can't wait to see the rest of my photos to come back to remember our day here - highly recommended!

A
Ariana

Married on 04/27/2019

Dream wedding 04/27/2019

Our experience with FSCC couldn't have been more amazing! Kellin and Lauren were so quick to respond and so savvy with everything wedding related. The food was amazing and our guests couldn't stop ... Read more complimenting how beautiful everything was! Our ceremony at the gazebo was airy and dreamy and perfect! I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable beautiful wedding! Prices, food, location, and people 10/10! Thank you so much for everything! You made our dream wedding come true!