Fava Pot

Falls Church, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Fava Pot

Fava Pot is a catering business in Falls Church, Virginia. They serve healthy Egyptian and Mediterranean cuisine at all your wedding events, Fava Pot caters to northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland. Their food is fresh, healthy and handmade. Their high quality ingredients do not have additives, preservatives or artificial flavors or colors.

Cuisine

Fava Pot has offers delicious choices for anyone. From grilled chicken, vegetarian falafel to hand tossed salads, your guests will be delighted. They select fruits and vegetables from local farms and only use farm fresh eggs and free range chickens. Their team works with you to create custom menus for all your wedding events. They are also proud to be eco-friendly and only use environmentally appropriate, biodegradable, recyclable product for packaging, utensils and cups. Their catering services include:

• Buffet, plated and family style meals
  • Cocktail reception
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Tastings

5 Reviews for Fava Pot

5 Fava Pot Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 11/15/2014

Fava Pot catered our rehearsal dinner in November 2014 and it was perfect! I wanted a middle eastern theme and Dina created the perfect menu that fit the flavor profiles I wanted. The set up was ... Read more gorgeous and on-time. She worked with the hotel directly to arrange parking and equipment pickup. We had so much good food leftover that we used it in the guys and girls wedding prep rooms for a huge lunch too. The flavors were so great and working with Dina was a true pleasure. Felt like family and we still chat! My husband ordered a huge first anniversary dinner from Fava Pot too and surprised me with it. Dina went out of her way to help him with the secret surprise delivery. Thanks, Dina!!

A
Alanna Ford

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful spirit, beautiful food, beautiful cause

Dina and the Fava Pot catered our park wedding with their lovely food truck. I could not recommend them highly enough, not only because their food is delicious + made-from-scratch and they support ... Read more girl's education in Egypt with their proceeds, but also because of Dina herself. She is a beautiful spirit to get to work with through every step of the process. She gave us so much positive energy while planning and trying foods, and I feel lucky that our wedding planning process introduced us to her. Thank you, Dina and thank you to the whole Fava Pot team!

Tsai
Tsai

Married on 11/11/2018

Delicious food! Perfect taste for our wedding!

Fava Pot is the best Egyptian food and I'm so glad we had them at our wedding! Many guests commented on how delicious the food was and no one left hungry. Dina and her team delivered the most amazing ... Read more chicken kabobs, salmon, falafel, hummus, grape-leaves, and other side dishes, and were very flexible with the menu. An area for improvement would be better coordination with my wedding planner for day-of tasks/scheduling. Overall, highly recommend!