FDP Studios

Boynton Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About FDP Studios

FDP Studios is a wedding photography company located in Boynton Beach, Florida. Their goal is to not only take high-quality images on your wedding day but also to capture you and your partner’s special moments. They will photograph important memories so they are readily recalled for the years to come. They have been recognized for their accommodations, beautiful pictures, and organization. FDP Studios specializes in the photography styles of contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, and vintage. This allows for a beautiful variety of photos that will be cherished for generations.

FDP Studios travels for destination weddings and also offers the use of a second photographer to capture more images. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This photography company offers both albums and canvas to display your wonderful wedding day photos on. Additional items include:

• Digital files

Featured
Nina Wandell

Married on 11/09/2018

More than photographers

From the initial meeting, we knew we didn't need to seek any other photographers. Ken and Lisa are honest, open and professional. What I really loved is how important our vision was to them. I truly ... Read more believe our engagement and wedding photos are as great as they are because those two LOVE what they do and it shows. All of the guests at our wedding were commenting on Ken and Lisa's work ethic. They are such a joy to be around and a pleasure to work with. I titled this review more than photographers because after a year of working with them my husband and I would consider Ken and Lisa friends of ours. They are just downright good people who love what they do and have the clients best interest in mind from start to finish. Between their creativity, professionalism and passion for photography FDP in my book is the best photographer a Bride and Groom could ask for. Thank you FDP for capturing our special day!

C
Carrie Jankow Levesque

Married on 05/05/2019

Excellent!

Lisa and Ken are not only wedding photographers! They did my daughters Sweet Sixteen and the pictures came out beautifully! They are very professional and they are everything that you want for your ... Read more special event. They are a lot of fun and easy to work with. I will definitely see them again in 3 years for my other daughters Sweet 16!

L
Leyla

Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful pictures, Professional Photographers

Ken and Lisa at FDP Studios are AMAZING! So professional and responsive to emails, phone calls, and text messages. They really work with you to make sure you are happy with every step of the process. ... Read more Transparent prices, and I received my pictures back within 2 weeks of the wedding, and the prints/physical album within a month of the wedding. I have received so many compliments about the quality of the pictures. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone.