FDP Weddings & Events!

Matthews, NC · View map

About FDP Weddings & Events!

First, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!! Eeeekkkk!!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

After decade of experience and service to my sweet brides, there is not much in this world that means more to me in my work than seeing my brides happy and only having tears of joy the day of her wedding! Joy floods my heart when YOU smile! I never want my brides to have to do anything more than to walk, dance and maybe even twirl in their wedding gown! All the stress from day one to the honeymoon belongs to me!

Great attention to detail goes into your wedding from the moment we meet. I take time to learn who you are, your style, your dreams....to truly listen and then make it happen! Our goal is to bring your dreams to life and leave you with pricelsss memories for a lifetime. Every detail of your day matters. From the location to the smallest candle, it matters.

FDP Weddings & Events, we prove just that!

Hello!

My name is Farrah Purser. I'm the Owner, Lead Designer and Lead Coordinator here at FDP Weddings & Events! I'm so lucky to have one of the best and most classy teams on earth! You're going to love them!

I grew up in Texas and am a wellspoken, well rounded southern girl who gets things done! I also love the city of Charlotte and the surrounding areas! I primarily work in Charlotte, Lake Norman, Cornelius, Huntersville, Concord and some in Gastonia. Needless to say, North Carolina is truly home for me and my sweet family.

My father was the eldest of 5 raised on a farm and my mother was a proper, well to do city girl so I was raised right up the middle! I can make your wedding as southern and relaxed or as prim and proper as your heart desires and it's straight from the heart.

The compliments I get most from my clients personally are my attention to their heart and desires, bubbly and down to earth caring nature, honesty and passion!

The compminents I get most from my clients professionally are my designs and how happy they are with the look of their entire event, as well as how far I go to make everything stress free for them as we run things flawlessly while they laugh, love and dance the night away!

Funny note: I admit, I'm the girl who left her own hair appointment on the day of the wedding and headed to the reception hall well over 30 minutes away to make sure it was PERFECT! And stayed until it was! LOL!!!! So while I'm happy and sweet, I am a bit OCD with weddings and if it's not perfect, it drives me bonkers! Lesson learned? Don't be my own wedding coordinator but I am definitely in the right line of work! My extreme attention to detail gives my Brides the peace of mind they need knowing I'm handling their dream day they way they want! Because as I said earlier, every-detail-matters!

Our view of your needs initially boils down to this:

1. Luxury and elegance without the over the top, "honeymoon crushing" cost.

2. Peace of mind and confidant in the GORGEOUS top notch finished work we and our vendors will provide for your day!

3. Last but not least, no stress! Our packages are tailored specifically to you and your needs! You're not every other Bride, so why should your wedding look or be the same as every other Bride?

These three things are our top priority!

Every event is important! We go above and beyond to create a fairytale for you and to bring all the magic you could hope for to your special day!

We can't wait to meet you!

Warmest Wishes,

Farrah & the Team at FDP!

5 Reviews for FDP Weddings & Events!

5 FDP Weddings & Events! Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 11/18/2017

My money was well spent with FDP. I felt like Farrah was reading my mind when she designed my wedding. She captured my vision and then some. The planning peace was a breeze! I had little to no stress ... Read more the moment she took over. She even handled my bridezilla moment with grace and charm and brought back to reality so I could enjoy this beautiful day that I amd my fiancé had poured so much into. High class and mind blowing design without being over charged. I am happy and you are a fool if you don’t hire this company for your wedding.

B
Brittany

Married on 08/12/2017

I was worried about my wedding because my first coordinator talked a big game and didn’t back it up. She made a mess of my wedding planning and I was in tears. A friend referred me to Farrah the owner ... Read more of this company. After one meeting I knew she was the perfect person for my wedding! Everything was perfect! I had no stress once she took over. She stayed within my budget, designed and decorated my whole wedding and I was in tears again but happy tears! It was more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined! I’m so glad I used them.

C
Channing

Married on 07/22/2017

Words can not express how truly blessed We are to have had FDP “Farrah” to be apart of our planning and coordination process I was truly impressed you are so talented and very gifted at what you do ... Read more and you still manage to hold it down at the home front. Wow truly amazing.... and Heather was awesome my hands go up and my hat off to here doing all she did with child. Absolutely beautiful! Over and beyond my expectations.....Much Love! And thank you!