Feasts of Fancy Loft Space & Urban Courtyard

About Feasts of Fancy Loft Space & Urban Courtyard

Feasts of Fancy

Loft Space
and Urban Courtyard

A unique alternative to hotel and country club. Located in the historic West Bottoms area of Kansas City. The Feasts of Fancy loft space and urban courtyard has been setting the standard for rustic-elegant events for more than 8 years!

Indoor Seating:

• 250 indoors for buffet style dinner (when all guests are seated)
  • 200 indoors for formal plated meal (when all guests are seated)
  • 300 for events not seating all guests but a combination of standing and seated

Urban Courtyard:

• Our brick-lined private courtyard is the perfect place for your wedding ceremony of up to 250 guests, or to begin your party with cocktails and butler style passed hors d'oeuvres, and may also be used for additional dining seating ( of up to 175 guests, when client arranges for proper tent coverage).

What's Included:

Room rental of event space includes:

• Indoor seated tables and chairs for up to 250 guests
  • 8 standing bar high tables
  • All China, Glassware, Silver Flatware
  • Basic tablecloths in black, white or ivory (90" square cloths only). Additional linen colors, fabrics and sizes as well as linen napkins available at additional cost.
  • Ice
  • Bar Fruit
  • Off-duty KCPD for event security

Alcohol Policy:

At the Feasts of Fancy event space, all clients are required to bring in their own alcohol, mixers and soft drinks. Feasts of Fancy has the proper license and insurance to serve alcohol but not to sell it. Feasts of Fancy must provide bartenders at all events wherein the client is bringing in their own alcohol and will host their bar. If a client wishes to have a cash bar, then client must arrange a Feasts of Fancy approved outside liquor provider. When a cash bar is arranged, liquor laws require that the same liquor provider also carry all insurance, pull proper permits with the city for the night of the event and also provide all bartender services.

12 Reviews for Feasts of Fancy Loft Space & Urban Courtyard

12 Feasts of Fancy Loft Space & Urban Courtyard Reviews

whitney
whitney

Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful space and delicious food

My husband and I got married at Feasts of Fancy in January and the entire process was a dream. We wanted to have a reasonably short engagement (5 months) and they made everything so easy that we never ... Read more never felt rushed at all. Our coordinator, Vicki, was very helpful and responsive. When I first looked, I thought it might be above our budget, but the per person cost included so much that we ended up saving money. They were SO flexible and helpful and really did anything and everything we needed to make the day exactly how we wanted it. The food was amazing and there was so much to choose from. They let us bring in our own dessert and alcohol which saved us a ton. The space was BEAUTIFUL!! I can't recommend Feasts of Fancy enough!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/13/2017

This venue is absolutely phenomenal! They are extremely professional and have made my fiancé and I's experience incredible. We LOVED the tastings so much that we went back numerous times for a date ... Read more night!

Megan
Megan

Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about the staff with Feasts of Fancy/The Hobbs Building. I had both my ceremony and reception at The Hobbs, and everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it ... Read more was and how seamless the whole night went. There is nothing I would have asked for them to do differently.