Federico Salmeron Photography

Cancun · View map · Visit website

About Federico Salmeron Photography

I put my heart, my passion and my love on every single wedding I do, to provide memories that you can cherish for a lifetime. As each couple is an unique and colourful world, I try to be flexible and to adapt to them so they can feel themselves with me.

I am a storyteller and a problem solver. When I am posing you, I work to make you comfortable enough to find the real emotions and expressions within you. And when I am documenting the day, I work to make you comfortable enough to forget I'm there.

As your wedding photographer I will capture your poignant and sometimes crazy moments with creative twists that will remain timeless.

7 Reviews for Federico Salmeron Photography

7 Federico Salmeron Photography Reviews

F
Featured
Faina

Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't recommend Federico enough!!

Federico was an amazing photographer and we're so happy with our photos and the overall experience. He was professional, very responsive and flexible. It can be gamble to hire someone from another ... Read more country but Federico made the process so easy and really reassured us all along the way. We had exchanged emails and calls prior to the wedding and then he also met us at our resort a few days before the wedding when we arrived in Mexico just to meet us face to face and go through everything with us one last time. The quality of the photos were also amazing. We loved how artistic they were and not the boring posed shots you see sometimes. I seriously couldn't recommend Federico enough!!

A
Andrea

Married on 10/19/2018

Exceptional work and service

Working with Federico was a blast! He's super responsive and his work is incredible. He really goes the extra mile to try and get the best shots. Read more Working with Federico was a blast! He's super responsive and his work is incredible. He really goes the extra mile to try and get the best shots.

E
Esther

Married on 09/21/2018

I got married on January 27th in Tulum, Federico was my photographer and he was amazing! Even though we met him right before the wedding, he was so much fun to work with during the day that cheer up ... Read more the whole wedding party. He accommodate all our suggestions and took a lot of pictures on an artsy way that still amaze me when I look at them. I'm impress in how everyone looks great on almost every shot as he was going over-the-top on every detail. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and even deliver the pictures earlier that he said he would. He made a nice slideshow for us with music that still makes me cry every time I watch it. If I could go back, I will choose him again with no doubt!