Feel The Beat Entertainment INC.

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Feel The Beat Entertainment INC.

Feel The Beat Entertaiment

Weddings are a Feel The Beat specialty. Our Disc Jockey staff performs at over 160 weddings each year. That's experience!

At Feel The Beat, we understand that your wedding day is YOUR wedding day. Your one and only responsibility is to spend time with your new husband or wife and your family - not having to worry if the DJ has your first dance song or when the cake cutting is going to take place.

With each couple we work with, we use a two-step process. The first is the use of an on-line wedding reception planner. This will allow you to start planning out your ceremony and reception in advance of your wedding day.

The second step is a pre-event planning meeting in which you will sit down face to face with your DJ to discuss the final details of the wedding day. This will prepare your DJ for YOUR wedding reception with your taste in music and atmosphere you want on your wedding day.

Feel The Beat is recommended by wedding facilities like Mathews Manor, Stone Bridge Farms, Ross Bridge Resort, Park Crest Event Facility, Douglas Manor The Wynfrey Hotel and many more.

Feel The Beat also offers the Cool Shots Photo Booth - Alabama's most elegant photo booth presentation with more props and the coolest staff.

Feel The Beat can make a visual Dream Come True with our LED lighting that will make any room come alive with color wall washes, uplighting, Sweetheart Projections and much more!

Call Us Today to get Feel The Beat reserved for your BIG Day!

61 Reviews for Feel The Beat Entertainment INC.

61 Feel The Beat Entertainment INC. Reviews

Jesika

Married on 09/24/2016

Danny & his team at Feel the Beat are absolutely amazing. I felt like I had my own personal wedding planner & couldn't have been more pleased with their services! Read more Danny & his team at Feel the Beat are absolutely amazing. I felt like I had my own personal wedding planner & couldn't have been more pleased with their services!!

Jessica

Married on 09/17/2016

BEST DJs ever! They made out wedding SO much fun! I have been to so many weddings and all the DJs are a blast and get everyone on the dance floor. Read more BEST DJs ever!!!! They made out wedding SO much fun! I have been to so many weddings and all the DJs are a blast and get everyone on the dance floor.

Jordan

Married on 06/25/2016

Danny did the entertainment and was the MC for my wedding reception at Inverness Country Club back in June 2016. Not only did the event go exactly as we had hoped, but Danny thought of a lot of great ... Read more things to make it even better. He was very professional and delivered a top quality product. I would recommend Danny for any event as he clearly has the talent and versatility to pull off any event! Also, I was overseas while trying to arrange this. Danny worked with me on short notice at some odd hours to pull off all the planning. A+ all the way around.