Felderhoff Fotography

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Felderhoff Fotography

Felderhoff Fotography is a wedding photography company located in Tucson, Arizona. Using a range of traditional, natural, and photojournalistic styles, the company specializes in documenting weddings and other milestone events. Megan Felderhoff is the company’s owner and main operator. Having lived in Italy for nine months, she discovered a passion for taking images of people in natural surroundings. Megan strives to capture every emotional moment on camera in order to offer tangible memories that can be cherished by couples for many years to come.

Felderhoff Fotography offers several packages and services that can be tailored to suit any special occasion. The company is operated under a one-event-per-day policy in order to ensure that each couple receives complete attention and dedication. Every couple who chooses this photography business will receive high-resolution images in a digital file format. Moreover, the studio offers a comprehensive list of additional amenities, which include the following:

• Additional hours of coverage

2 Felderhoff Fotography Reviews

C
Christina

Married on 05/18/2019

Extraordinary work at a very affordable price

I was skeptical hiring my wedding photographer online, but my life circumstances being active military didn’t give me a choice. I’m too far from home to hire a friend, or even a friend of a friends. ... Read more My husband and I absolutely knew we wanted a great photographer over anything. Even if it meant decreasing the dress budget. I couldn’t be more satisfied with my decision hiring the Felderhoffs. Megan wanted to be more involved in the wedding than I could ever imagined and I’m extremely thankful she did. She wanted to know who my husband and I were as a person to create and capture moments that explained us as a couple. How we love the outdoors, how we joke around, and just how down to earth we really are. My experience with Felderhoff Photography gets better. Not only was there one photographer, there were two. I would explain the experience as a 360 Degree photo shoot. The team work they shared is really explained in the final product. Every single angle was shot. Thank you Felderhoffs. You made my wedding experience everything I wanted. Chrissy.

Megan
Megan

Married on 04/13/2019

Most amazing wedding photographer!!!

Megan was an absolute blast to have at the wedding! She was so well organized and was on top of everything. She got all the important pictures that I requested to have taken and she did it all with a ... Read more smile on her face. All the photos came out beautiful!

Felderhoff Fotography FAQ