XO the girls

Fall River, Rhode Island · View map

About XO the girls

XO the girls was established in 1999. We have grown steadily and have become a premier resource for clients and venues due to our extensive knowledge of the wedding and special event industry.

XO the girls is a full service event décor company. We specialize in chair and table fashions. We are recognized throughout Southern New England and the Greater Boston area for our distinctive array of linen styles and fabrications.

Our goal is to make your event planning as stress free as possible. We offer complimentary design consultations to guide you in transforming your vision into reality.

Whether you are creating the ambiance for an elegant wedding or hosting a corporate event, we have the linens and décor to meet your needs.

Our event stylists will assist you in designing “The Perfect Setting”.

XO the girls was formally known as Felicia's Perfect Setting.

55 Reviews for XO the girls

55 XO the girls Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful selection and great to work with!

I highly recommend XO The Girls for weddings and events. Not only are they very reasonably priced and have a great selection, but they also are super responsive and willing to work with you to get ... Read more exactly what you want done on your big day. Alyssa was a gem and so helpful! Our linens were beautiful and really made the table scape. Nothing but great things to say about them!

K
Katie

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful rentals!

XO The Girls was amazing to work with for my wedding! I had a large wedding which meant a big number of tables. I knew I wanted something special for linens and they were the perfect vendor! I will ... Read more admit I was a very indecisive bride who kept changing my mind about what I wanted for my reception décor. Alyssa was beyond patient, and had amazing ideas to help me decide what I wanted! The end product was the most beautiful linens and sweetheart loveseat that I still am in awe of when I see the pictures. Thank you for making my wedding vision come to life and bringing such beauty to our reception décor! Highly recommend to any bride!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/28/2018

We were married in April at Rosebrook event center and rented table linens, chairs and drapery from Felicia’s for our wedding. Throughout the process everyone was very helpful and accommodating. Their ... Read more showroom in Fall River is very nice and their ability to set everything up right there for you makes it easy to picture what you want and make decisions. They have a lot of different options and styles and will even special order things for you, they special ordered drapery for me for the pergola at Rosebrook. If you are looking for linens or chairs for your event Felicia’s is definitely a great place to go!