Felix Catering

Land O Lakes, FL · View map

About Felix Catering

Felix Catering is a family owned and operated business. Our reputation and growth have come as a result of our attention to detail, quality gourmet food, innovative styling, and friendly professional service. Our dishes are made of the freshest ingredients and are presented in an elegant fashion to our client’s guests. Menus are created based on our clients preferences, so they are completely customizable. This provides us with the ability to really meet our clients’ needs by allowing them the freedom to explore various flavor profiles, incorporate their favorite dishes, or even create a new dish specifically for their event. Our goal at Felix Catering is to provide exceptional food and incomparable service.

3 Reviews for Felix Catering

3 Felix Catering Reviews

N
Nissie

Event date: 02/14/2014

Felix Catering made our special event an exceptional event! The food was amazingly delicious and looked beautiful. Read more Felix Catering made our special event an exceptional event! The food was amazingly delicious and looked beautiful.

K
Kerrie

Event date: 02/10/2014

I recommend Felix catering 100%. The chocolate cheesecake was the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life. Read more I recommend Felix catering 100%. The chocolate cheesecake was the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life.

V
Vivian

Event date: 06/02/2013

Chef Felix has catered two of the most important events in my family's life - my sons' graduations. He also did a specialty Oscar Party for me too! Love is in the details and it is evident that Chef ... Read more Chef Felix and his staff love what they do. When planning a party, I will always go to him first!

Felix Catering FAQ