Felix Chea Photography

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About Felix Chea Photography

Capturing moments to cherish a lifetime!

It is my goal to share my skills and passion with you on your most joyous occasion. I like to incorporate a fine art, lifestyle and photojournalistic approach to my photography. Let me capture your day's elegance, magic and uniqueness at affordable prices.

24 Reviews for Felix Chea Photography

24 Felix Chea Photography Reviews

C
Christen

Married on 05/23/2014

Felix was amazing! His ideas for pictures were beautiful! I wouldn't have went with anyone else and we are so excited to see all the finished photos! Read more Felix was amazing! His ideas for pictures were beautiful! I wouldn't have went with anyone else and we are so excited to see all the finished photos!

K
Deb

Married on 06/01/2012

I am not the bride. I am the mother of the bride and therefore have a different prespective on the performance, professionalism and cost associated with the choice of photographer. Felix Chea met and ... Read more and exceed all expectations I had for photographer of my youngest daughter's wedding. He didn't miss one detail in capturing a very important day for me as well as my family. I highly recommend this hard working professioal! Contracting with Felix Chea Photography will be one of the best decisions you make in planning a wedding!

J
Jackie

Married on 05/12/2012

I would absolutely recommend Felix to anyone looking for an engagement/wedding photographer! He takes amazing photos, a great mix of classic and artsy pictures. He is great with communication and ... Read more answered so many questions. He always made us feel at ease taking our pictures...and we love how they turned out. Many photographers are expensive but we thought his prices were really reasonable, with packages including albums and wall frames. I am so happy with Felix- he is wonderful and very highly recommended!