Fern Croft Floral

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Fern Croft Floral

Fern Croft Floral is a unique wedding floral designer in Buffalo, New York. Lead designer Erin and her team of florists provide one of a kind, elegant, and colorful floral arrangements inspired by local greenery and a couple’s individual tastes. They carry a high standard of excellence in their design work and craftsmanship. Each one of Fern Croft Floral is a work of art tailored to your vision. No matter what you envision for your wedding, Fern Croft Floral will guarantee a beautiful ambiance and personal flowers that will brighten your day.

Fern Croft Floral provides a variety of floral services for weddings of every style, size, and budget. They create nontraditional bouquets and arrangements that will make a statement as part of your wedding decor. Their designs are free-flowing and lively, featuring pops of color placed with intent. Fern Croft Floral sources most of their flowers locally, either in their own gardens, from local farmlands and forests, or from other local growers.

13 Reviews for Fern Croft Floral

13 Fern Croft Floral Reviews

K
Karen Healy

Married on 05/25/2019

A true artist

Erin is an artist with flowers. The flowers she did for my daughter’s wedding were extraordinarily beautiful. But because she is an artist she may work differently than many florists. Give her broad ... Read more parameters (colorful, spring, bud vases were ours) and she will come up with something amazing. But if you want to have complete control over all the decisions that is not how she works. I thought she was remarkable and delightful, but you have to leave the design to her.

R
Rachael

Married on 01/27/2018

My photographer recommended Fern Croft to me, and after looking into Erin's gorgeous, free-flowing creations, I knew it was the right choice for my wedding. Erin was very patient as I asked a million ... Read more questions about greenery and different types of table setups. I wanted something flowing, wintry, and magical for my wedding and Erin did not disappoint! She incorporated these gorgeous ferns into all the decor, from the tablescapes to the ceremony chairs to the lanterns I had my bridesmaids carry. Erin is a real artist with an incredible eye for detail and the movement of materials, which was really apparent in the stunning bouquet she made for me. I would recommend Erin to anyone looking for a natural, unstructured, poetic feel at their wedding -- she's one of a kind!

E
Erin

Married on 10/08/2017

I hired Fern Croft Floral for my wedding flowers in early October, and it was the best decision, especially since my now-husband and I planned our Buffalo wedding from another state! The owner Erin ... Read more was amazing to work with - we chatted a few times; I sent her a few inspiration photos; and she handled the rest. Amazing, seasonal flower/greenery arrangements, so perfect! I also appreciated how she was willing to work with my modest budget and produce STUNNING results. Definitely, absolutely, hands-down recommend Fern Croft. If I lived in Buffalo, I would order flowers and arrangements from her alllllllll the time. I love her shop too.