Fernando Gamboa Photography

Ontario, CA · View map

About Fernando Gamboa Photography

Fernando was born in Madrid,Spain and his interest in photography began very early,having his first camera at age 12.

This hobby became his profession.He specializes in weddings because he feels that no other event has the emotions and

excitements of that special day,creating endless visual opportunities for the camera.

His goal is to capture the true essence of your wedding with a balance mix of photojournalism,artistic and traditional images.

Creative photography,vintage,spontaneous,different......I invite you to see my work and if your like what you see and you

want to accompany you on a special moment of you life,I will be happy to do so.

I propose something,let me show you just how I see it,living aside the obvious and framing the the feelings,looks,kisses

caresses........your heart....just naturalness and spontaneity.

The best you will ever look!

I believe that every bride and for that matter every couple wants to remember they are most romantic day immortalized in imagery that communicates for them and they families the unending love that is there wedding

and marriage

Contact Me For Your Next Event

fernando@fernandogamboa.com

657 203-1409

3 Reviews for Fernando Gamboa Photography

3 Fernando Gamboa Photography Reviews

User4768826

2+ years ago

He is amazing,talented,professional,hard-working and sweet. Thank you Read more He is amazing,talented,professional,hard-working and sweet.Thank you

C
Cecilia

Married on 08/23/2014

Words can not describe your work but I can say.... It is perfection,beautiful,powerful,emotional,precise,lovely,your passion show through your work. Everyone loved the pictures. You are the best. Thanks ... Read more you so much.

P
Purificacion

Married on 06/14/2014

Fernando has a takent for capturin candid moments and making the subject look amazing at the same time. I love the photos of my wedding. He is the best there is and a delight to work with. Read more Fernando has a takent for capturin candid moments and making the subject look amazing at the same time. I love the photos of my wedding. He is the best there is and a delight to work with.

Fernando Gamboa Photography FAQ