Ferncroft Country Club

Middleton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Ferncroft Country Club

Ferncroft Country Club is set amidst 287 scenic acres with a beautiful championship golf course as your back drop and is the perfect place to hold your wedding ceremony and reception. We are delighted to host your celebration and our mission is to leave you with memories to treasure forever and make your day all that you dreamed about.

Facilities and Capacity

Ferncroft Country Club is available to non-members for weddings, engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners and more! We only host one wedding at a time so you will have all the attention you deserve. Our spaces include our Robert Scott Room with adjoining outdoor balcony, our Cielo Rooftop Deck three stories up overlooking our course, and the Jones Room. We also offer an outdoor garden site for your ceremony.

Our Robert Scott Room with its modern and romantic accents can accommodate up to 225 guests for your reception. The Cielo Rooftop Deck, three-stories up, is the ideal spot for your cocktail hour with its stunning views and outdoor fireplace. Our Jones Room accommodating 20 to 100 guests brings a warmth and intimacy to any celebration and the adjoining side deck allows for extra capacity and outdoor socializing.

Our exceptional chef and staff go to great lengths to create wonderful memories with extraordinary cuisine and attentive service. Your wedding at Ferncroft Country Club will be everything you dreamed about. No Massachusetts wedding venue is quite like ours….with our facilities, experienced staff, personalized service, your reception will be truly unique.

26 Reviews for Ferncroft Country Club

26 Ferncroft Country Club Reviews

Amy
Amy Rein

Getting married on 10/05/2020

Lovely luncheon from beginning to end.

We had a lovely luncheon in the Jones Room. From the beginning planning stages to the actual event, their team was incredibly helpful and eager to meet all our needs. They created an inventive menu, ... Read more wonderful seating plan and were flexible, hospitable and welcoming at every turn. We host many events and I look forward to having another one at Ferncroft Country Club soon.

B
Beth Taber

Getting married on 05/01/2020

Exceptional Service for Our Corporate Event

Lisa and her staff are exceptionally helpful, professional, flexible and responsive … they did everything they could to accommodate the plan we had for our corporate event. We've used them in the ... Read more past, as well as this year, and certainly will in the future.

Donna
Donna

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Excellent. Would highly recommend.

I had my daughters bridal shower at Ferncroft Country Club on June 8th, 2019. They by far exceeded my expectations. The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing, The wait staff was very attentive and ... Read more and anytime along the planning process Lisa or Donna would respond to my emails immediately. They reassured me that everything would be perfect and it was. We had a beautiful day. Everything went smoothly and all my guests raved about absolutely everything. I would highly recommend Ferncroft Country Club.