Ferndales Bridal

Orange, CA · View map

About Ferndales Bridal

Ferndales Bridal, located in Orange County, California is a family owned and operated full service bridal salon. For over 60 years, Ferndales Bridal has helped couples make their special day perfect. The combination of high fashion designers, comfortable shopping atmosphere, custom design services, and fair prices makes Ferndales the premier bridal experience!

Products:

Wedding Gowns, Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids and Evening Gowns, Veils and Accessories,

Services:

• Professional Consultants to assist with appointment details, dress and attire selection and dressing
  • On-site Seamstresses.providing Custom Designs and Alterations
  • Gown Cleaning and Preservations
  • Tuxedo and Suit Rentals
  • Exclusive and Private Party Reservations Available Upon Request (Call for details)

58 Reviews for Ferndales Bridal

58 Ferndales Bridal Reviews

J
Jayme

Married on 07/29/2018

Ferndales didn't have dresses in my budget, but within 24 hours of me asking, connected me with their sister store- The Gown Loft- and let us use the Ferndales store to try on dresses I found online ... Read more from that store. I found my dream dress, and both the Ferndale owners and Anne from Gown Loft were amazing. Loved every minute of my experience.

M
MARISELA

Married on 03/31/2018

This review is super late! But I went shopping for my wedding dress last June for my wedding this year March 31. Ana helped me find my dream dress. She was really nice and made me feel very ... Read more comfortable trying on dresses. I let her know what I was looking for when I got there and the first dress I tried on was the one! After purchasing the dress it was ready a few months early! I was thrilled. Thank you so much Ferndales and Ana!

C
Catherine

Married on 06/10/2017

I found the perfect dress at Ferndales Bridal in Orange, and the owner Connie brought my 1960’s dream to life with her inspired alterations. ADORABLE. Everyone gushed over my unique dress. It’s so ... Read more cute I’ll keep for special occasions…like a trip to Vegas or anniversary dinner. Ferndales has a super selection of affordable and designer dresses. And know that Connie’s team can customize a dress to suit your exact style.