Fernwood Botanical Gardens and Nature Preserve

Niles, MI · View map

About Fernwood Botanical Gardens and Nature Preserve

Garden weddings always have been stylish and desirable. Weddings and wedding photographs at Fernwood are made especially beautiful and particularly memorable by their setting in Fernwood's wonderful gardens, unique in every season. Perfect for ceremonies, outdoor receptions, wedding or engagement photos, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners.

5 Reviews for Fernwood Botanical Gardens and Nature Preserve

5 Fernwood Botanical Gardens and Nature Preserve Reviews

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 11/03/2018

Fernwood Is The Best Wedding Venue

As a same-sex couple, my new wife and I had a wonderful experience at Fernwood Botanical Gardens. We were greeted as any other couple, but the staff went out of their way to make sure that we had ... Read more everything we needed and worked with us to pay for the wedding as well as stay consistant in their communications with us. We were so lucky to have found Fernwood Botanical Gardens and we had the most beautiful wedding we could have asked for. I am so happy with the service and the kindness from all of the staff, and they made our day so special. Thank you, Fernwood!

D
Dori

Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful venue, best customer service ever!

Wonderful venue. A beautiful garden, but the shining gem here is the people who work there. Heidi and Nikki are so kind and helpful. Heidi always emailed me back quickly and did everything she could ... Read more to answer all of my questions. Even though my wedding day fell on her day off, she was there to make sure everything went well. I cannot express how thankful I am for their help. If you want a reasonably priced garden wedding with catering in-house, check Fernwood out!

User3518444

2+ years ago

Fernwood was a great venue for our wedding and reception. We had to move the wedding indoors at the last minute and they were very accommodating in helping us set up. Read more Fernwood was a great venue for our wedding and reception. We had to move the wedding indoors at the last minute and they were very accommodating in helping us set up.