Ferri Formals and Bridals

Schenectady, New York · View map

About Ferri Formals and Bridals

Ferri Formals and Bridals is a wedding attire salon in Schenectady, New York. This full-service salon offers a huge selection of up-to-date and in-style designs. With attire for the entire wedding party, you can get items for the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and even the flower girl and ring bearer. The relaxing and elegant atmosphere, paired with the qualified and committed stylists, will give you an unforgettable wedding attire shopping experience.

Ferri Formals and Bridals offers an inventory of over 100 international designers in their three floors of showrooms. You get the full experience to see, feel, and try on any and all attire you wish. They also offer some accessories as well, such as bridal belts, to help you complete your wedding-day look.

127 Reviews for Ferri Formals and Bridals

127 Ferri Formals and Bridals Reviews

Jessica
Jessica Esper

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Great Experience

Cannot emphasize enough how amazing this store is! I found my perfect dress and my consultant Monica was nothing short of amazing. She picked dresses for me that suited my style and made me feel like ... Read more a bride for the first time since getting engaged. My mom and future mother in law also found their dresses while we were there. Very accommodating and I so appreciated the attention to detail that was demonstrated from the staff both with my mother/mother in law and myself. I would 100% recommend Ferri Formals & Bridals to any future bride looking for their perfect dress as well as a memorable experience! 10/10, 5 stars, and everything in between.

Alison
Alison

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Bought wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses

I cant even begin to explain how wonderful ferris in Schenectady is. I went back in October to look for styles of wedding dresses. I ended up trying a bunch on with no plan to buy, but ended up ... Read more finding my dream dress. I had the best two consultants help me out. They helped me pick a veil, and I even got a $200 credit towards my veil if I purchased my dress then as there was a sale. Just last month my bidesmaids and I went back and each one found the dress they liked in the color I wanted. There was a lot of options for color and style as well. All in all, I highly recommend them. They are so friendly and accommodating to what YOU want. There is also dresses for mother of the bride, groom, flower girl dressss and they also do tuxedos and suits.

K
Kari

Married on 08/17/2019

No need to shop anywhere else!!

Absolutely amazing! Being a bigger bride, they had an amazing selection and you never felt bad about yourself for a second while shopping here, I would recommend to anyone Read more Absolutely amazing! Being a bigger bride, they had an amazing selection and you never felt bad about yourself for a second while shopping here, I would recommend to anyone