Fervent Designs

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Fervent Designs

Fervent Designs is a Houston, Texas-based full-service wedding planning and event design company that is available for travel. The team of planners at this business strives to be a one-stop-shop for all couples' wedding needs with their many services. While planning your wedding, Richandra and her team will endeavor to keep your needs, vision, and budget in mind. They are truly passionate about personalizing every event and making sure it reflects each individual couple.

Experience

Owner Richandra Nickerson-Ukpong has over 15 years of experience in the event industry. After discovering her love of planning through implementing her own wedding, Richandra began planning weddings and events full time. Soon after, Fervent Designs grew to be one of the top wedding planning and event design companies in the area. This team now specializes in multi-cultural weddings, themed weddings, and destination weddings.

Fervent Designs offers full-service and partial wedding planning collections. The team boasts previous experience with multiple wedding types and is able to accommodate an array of requests. Richandra and her team will flawlessly coordinate couples' rehearsal dinners in addition to their ceremony and reception. This team's planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services

In addition to providing planning services and event design, Fervent Design offers an array of other wedding amenities. The staff can connect couples to photographers, videographers, florists, DJs, and more. They can also manage and organize wedding gits.

35 Reviews for Fervent Designs

35 Fervent Designs Reviews

Sharlene
Featured
Sharlene Nauls

Married on 08/30/2019

Phenomenal Coordinator!!

Richandra with Fervent Designs did a phenomenal job as my wedding coordinator. She kept me on a track with my to-do list. Though it drove me crazy at times, the to-do list was definitely needed as ... Read more there were a lot of things that I hadn't even thought of. Richandra's expertise in the wedding industry is top-notch, which helped me a great deal. She is amazing and very resourceful. The team (Richandra, Bianca and Ashlynn) made my wedding day go very smoothly, and I know my wedding party would say the same. I would highly recommend Fervent Designs for your wedding planning and coordination as they are a wealth of knowledge regarding everything "Wedding!"

Sheryl
Sheryl Burford

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fabulous Service

The day my daughter and I met Richandra we were sold. Wonderful people and phenomenal service. The wedding went perfectly. We could not have done this without them. Every detail was covered. We also ... Read more also made a great new friend.

Michelle
Michelle Crowder

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Your Last Stop!

Fervent Designs was my first and last choice! When my hubby and I met with Richandra, we knew she was the event planner for our special day by her willingness to get to know us as a couple. During the ... Read more the planning process she was passionate, organize, timely, creative, and had our best interest at heart. My husband and I schedules are so busy, we couldn't imagine planning a wedding without an event planner. Fervent Designs was a life saver. Our wedding was amazing and the staff was so attentive to our every need! Don't hesitate to hire this God sent company.... Thanks again Fervent Design!