FESTA Coordinación

Guaynabo, PR · View map · Visit website

About FESTA Coordinación

Festa Coordinación is a wedding planning company located in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. These planners pride themselves on their strong work ethic, professionalism, honesty, and integrity. They have 17 years of experience in the wedding industry, providing you with an expert team willing to go above and beyond what you imagined for your big day.

Experience
Owner and lead planner Nérida Álvarez has a passion for coordinating. She and her team of highly experienced individuals work together to surpass your greatest expectations.

The team at Festa Coordinación can help guide you in the right direction, helping you every step of the planning process. They understand how important it is to stay on budget and will provide you with the best vendors that suit your wedding needs. Due to the amount of organization they put into each wedding they coordinate, you will be able to relax on your big day while they take care of the details. Services offered:

• Budget analysis

I
Featured
Isela

Married on 11/12/2016

If I hadn't to use one word to describe my wedding it would be: perfect and that is thanks to Nerida! I live in Florida and my wedding was in Puerto Rico. Initially my mom wanted to do the planning ... Read more planning herself but it quickly became clear that that would be too overwhelming for her and for me (oh my gosh we fought so much!). I went on here and found Nerida and after reading some reviews called her and oh my gosh I'm so glad I did! Several times during the process I hear my mom say I'm so glad we hired her, I never would have thought to do that. Even my dad was in awe of her work! She got my vision, she listened, she was attentive, responsive, she set me up with the BEST vendors, she constantly checked to make sure I was happy with the way things were going, she helped me book a room block, she helped me with every single thing I needed for the wedding. I don't have a single complaint. When the moms got to stressful she would even intervene and get them off my back. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, I am super neurotic and controlling and I felt completely comfortable with Nerida, I felt like everything was under control and that I didn't need to worry about a thing. It truly was my dream wedding and I am so thankful to her for making it possible. If you're looking to hire a great planner look no further, Nerida is THE best. If I were to do it again, I would hire her without hesitation.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Married on 07/12/2019

Nerida from FESTA Coordinacion was fantastic, what a gem!

Nerida from FESTA Coordinacion was fantastic, what a gem! Me and my husband live in NYC and were a little nervous about planning our wedding while not being physically in Puerto Rico, however after ... Read more after some research on wedding planners, we decided to go with Nerida and could not be happier with our choice. Even in the distance, Nerida was with us every step of the way advising us, giving us suggestions for vendors, calming us down if things did not go our way and most importantly, always providing solutions. She was very responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with, we highly recommend her! Pro tip from the bride and groom: Trust in Nerida's recommendations. She has been doing this for a long time, and has lived through every possible situation. She definitely knows what works best for every location and budget. If you are able to secure her with your wedding date, definitely do it! Not only is she sharing her expertise with you, she is also giving you the best wedding gift anyone can buy: a piece of mind and having zero worries the day of your wedding.

Cristina
Cristina Velez

Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner!

I recommend Nérida 100%, she is extremely professional and gets the job done. She provided us with high quality vendors and all the details that made our day even more special. She was very responsive ... Read more to our emails and texts regardless the time of the day. We are so happy with the splendid work and will always be grateful for making a truly perfect wedding day.