Festival Sounds

Saint George, UT · View map · Visit website

About Festival Sounds

With locations in St. George, and Cedar City, Utah, Festival Sounds is a wedding and event DJ company that specializes in bringing the right soundtrack to your special occasion. They can perform for events with 20 people or 20,000. With years of experience performing at more than 3,000 weddings, the professionals at Festival Sounds will help you throughout the planning process, and even take care of day-of coordination, so all you have to do is listen and enjoy.

Festival Sounds has a number of packages available to fit any event, regardless of how large or small your space or guest list is. With a library of more than 40,000 songs, the DJs can play club, country, electronic, hip-hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, top 40, and more. They will adhere to your do-not-play list so that every song is enjoyable. Festival Sounds does consultations with couples to determine the best approach and package for the wedding at hand, and discuss any MC services desired. They will bring all necessary equipment, including a sound/PA system and microphones.

Other Services
In addition to playing the right music, Festival Sounds can help bring your wedding to the next level with basic lighting, intelligent lighting, laser lighting, and even specialty elements like fog, geysers, and confetti. They also offer video karaoke with a menu of songs covering nearly all musical styles.

5 Reviews for Festival Sounds

5 Festival Sounds Reviews

User3285360

2+ years ago

Awesome music, punctual, and respected how we wanted the night to go. Was on time, came prepared, and was great with feeling the guests musical tastes. We also provided songs we wanted to hear, and he ... Read more he gladly played them. Thank you again!

V
Vanessa

Married on 10/01/2016

They were willing to work with despite the long distance since I was having my wedding event outside of Zion Canyon. They were punctual, polite and the MC was upbeat and funny. The only flaw was ... Read more that he forgot to announce the final speech is given by the parents. Other than that perfect service .

E
Erin

Married on 09/25/2011

Music was really important to me for my wedding and so I was so pleased and relieved to work with such a fun and professional team at Festival Sounds. Shawn was our DJ for the event and he was great ... Read more to work with. He really listened to my requests and provided a great soundtrack for the whole wedding event. I would recommend paying the extra money to have them attend the rehearsal (which I did not do) as we had a few issues with the wedding processional that could have been worked out at the rehearsal prior to the big day. I definitely recommend working with Festival Sounds!