Festivities Wedding and Event Planner

Binghamton, New York · View map · Visit website

About Festivities Wedding and Event Planner

Located in Binghamton, New York, Festivities Wedding and Event Planner has over 18 years of full-wedding planning experience. Owner Katie Legg started her business in 1992, and opened her professional services to the public in 2001 to accommodate all types of events. Katie and her team strive to incorporate a couple’s desires, tastes, and styles into their dream wedding, getting to know each couple personally. While they are based in New York, they will travel wherever a wedding takes them, specializing in United States and international destination weddings.

Festivities Wedding and Event Planner can help couples organize and execute their wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner through their offerings of full planning, partial panning, and day-of coordination options. Their planners are well-versed in services such as budget analysis, suggesting and selecting vendors, complete event design, and creating realistic timelines. They can provide their services for the following wedding types:

• Civil

J
Featured
Jillian

Married on 05/14/2016

When we unexpectedly moved from NYC to Miami in the midst of the wedding planning process for our wedding in Ithaca, we knew we needed on the ground help during what was an especially chaotic wedding ... Read more planning process (I later lost that job, we were both unemployed for a bit, so I mean difficult and chaotic!). In researching our options, Katie came back with a very reasonable price and was one of the few day-of coordinators that actually offered her assistance throughout the time leading up to the wedding (most others don't want to talk to you until the week beforehand). Katie TRULY wanted to help throughout the process - she actually would check-in to see how she could help regularly. We met with Katie while in town to meet vendors and she was great in really taking the time to get to know us and understand our vision for the day. We were in regular contact during the 9 months leading up to the wedding and met in-person again while I was in town for my trials. I really leaned on her during the last month when things were so busy and I just didn't have the time to check-in on vendors and deal with the last minute details while starting a new job. She did everything efficiently and effectively, I never had to worry. Katie did everything SO enthusiastically and was such a great resource for advice, insight and suggestions. The day of and day after the wedding, she was an ANGEL - we were so happy to have her there, she was a part of our group by that time. Katie stayed out of our way but was right at my side any time I needed her. She helped to manage all of the little details you can't think of when you're in the midst of dealing with bridesmaids, mothers, getting ready, etc. Our day was flawless - I figured something would go wrong but NOTHING did. This was truly a testament to Katie and Mandy's great work on the sidelines. I would not hesitate to suggest Katie to any bride.

Katherine
Katherine White

Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Day of Coordinator

My husband Joe and I hired Katie as our Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding, and it was hands-down one of the best decisions we made! Katie went above and beyond in assisting us, not just on the day ... Read more itself, but leading up to the event as well. Katie was always the consummate professional: she quickly responded to any questions we had along the way, met with us several times during our planning process to help shape our event, provided meticulous contract review of our vendors, walked through the ceremony and reception sites with us, and gave indispensable advice along the way. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and we did not have to worry a bit about anything knowing that Katie and her assistant Kali were running things behind the scenes and making sure all went as planned. We highly recommend Katie and her team to anyone looking for wedding or event coordination!

B
Barb

Married on 08/18/2018

I am a DJ, and have worked with Katie from Festivities several times. From another professional's point of view, she is really a pleasure to work with -- she takes care of every little detail, it's so ... Read more so nice to see that her brides just love her, because she takes so much of the stress out of the day for them. And for other vendors working the wedding, it's refreshing to have things move along so smoothly, because she has everything covered. One more thing -- flexibility -- many times, things will have to change at the last minute, due to unforeseen circumstances. At a couple of the weddings I've worked with her, this happened, and it's impressive to watch the smooth transition from one plan to another. I would definitely trust her with my wedding! :)