Fete and Paperie

Kew Gardens, NY · View map · Visit website

About Fete and Paperie

Fete and Paperie is an award-winning invitation service located in Kew Gardens, New York. Owner Claudia loves offering clients her couture invitations that are truly unique in both texture and style. The custom-made invitations are created to fit the event theme, price range, and individual style of each client. Couples have a broad range of product lines to choose from, and can select their ideal font, paper, and packaging.

Claudia offers couples very basic options as well as more premium choices, in addition to the ability to add as many extras as they’d like, such as calligraphy, foil-stamping, letterpress printing, laser cutting, and thermography. While Fete and Paperie mainly designs and prints invitations, they can also provide addressing, assembly, and shipping. The products Claudia can produce include:
Catalog or custom invitations

• Imprinted napkins
  • Menus
  • Place cards
  • Programs
  • RSVP cards
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

Visit Fete and Paperie at www.feteandpaperie.com and https://www.etsy.com/shop/feteandpaperie

30 Reviews for Fete and Paperie

30 Fete and Paperie Reviews

M
Featured
Mildred Leonidas

Married on 05/26/2019

Gorgeous Invitations

These invitations definitely made my destination wedding more memorable. They came out perfect and absolutely beautiful. My guests loved them! I would highly recommend Fete and Paperie! Read more These invitations definitely made my destination wedding more memorable. They came out perfect and absolutely beautiful. My guests loved them! I would highly recommend Fete and Paperie!

N
natalie

Married on 08/18/2018

I LOVED every minute of working with Claude! Her creativity and professionalism was top notched. I have used Fete & Paperie for many years ( for both my kids baptism, birthday, communions) & without ... Read more hesitation, I asked her to work on my sister's wedding, this past August. She designed the Save the Date, Bridal Shower invitations (she even had a poster made of the invitation for the shower) & the wedding invitations. She was very patient & flexible with the different changes my sister and I had throughout, and the overall final products were exemplary. I also recommended her to another friend for her wedding & she was very pleased!! If you are looking for personal care and service, unique designs and excellent quality invitations (at a fair cost), look no further!

K
Kevonne Small

Married on 07/15/2018

Dream Wedding Invitations

The minute I saw my dream wedding venue I knew the only artist to work with was Fete and Paperie. They not only helped me refine my vision but they took it to the absolute next level of uniqueness and ... Read more and charm. People still let me know that they are keeping my invitations as a piece of art and others have asked me where did I get my thoughtful Welcome Boxes. A huge score for the bride for selecting the incomparable gem Fete and Paperie for my wedding paper and favor needs.