Fiander Foto

Hamilton, BD · View map · Visit website

About Fiander Foto

Fiander Foto is a professional wedding photographer based in Hamilton, Bermuda. This wedding photographer specializes in capturing beautiful destination weddings so that couples can share their special day with all the friends and family. Fiander Foto has over 15 years of experience photographing weddings and takes a professional, unobtrusive approach to wedding photography so that couples can focus on living in the moment.

Fiander Foto offers professional wedding photography services in traditional and photojournalistic styles. All images will be captured, edited, and delivered in a high-resolution digital format. Fiander Foto offers additional services to ensure that every moment and angle of your big day is captured. These services include working at multiple locations, being available for additional hours, and bringing in a second shooter.

43 Reviews for Fiander Foto

43 Fiander Foto Reviews

Lauren
Featured
Lauren Costanzo

Married on 09/07/2018

Best Vendor I Worked With During My Entire Wedding

Trying to plan a destination wedding from outside of the country can be quite a daunting task, one that had its fair share of sweat and tears. Melanie was a breath of fresh air during this entire ... Read more process! Not only was she the most responsive vendor I had throughout my Bermuda-based wedding, she was extremely organized, helpful and professional. My husband and I felt completely comfortable with her during the whole process and she even took a couple of extra photos for us when we accidentally got locked out of the beach exit haha. Despite the clouds and early rain that we experienced on wedding day, Melanie was able to work her magic and take some absolutely beautiful shots at Cooper's Island and the surrounding area...she even managed to capture our little miniature pinscher "son," Moose, in action. If you're looking for a photographer that will give you 110%, then look no further than Melanie (Fiander Foto). She's awesome!

Sarah
Sarah OBrien

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Wonderful experience with Melanie!

Melanie is a wonderful photographer to work with! Not only is she extremely talented at what she does but she is so kind and goes above and beyond for her clients. She captured such a special and ... Read more meaningful moment in our lives and we cannot thank her enough for that! Our Bermuda proposal was something we will cherish forever! xo Sarah and Danny

Stephanie
Stephanie

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Amazing destination photographer

Melanie has been amazing from start to finish for our family vacation session. We traveled to Bermuda for my parents 40th wedding anniversary and I contacted Melanie for a family session. Planning the ... Read more session and helping with directions and transportation on the island, Melanie guided us through all the details, and her knowledge and suggestions on location options were fantastic. As soon as we met Melanie I was so excited for our session. We had so much fun, she kept us all laughing and comfortable in front of the camera. I was so happy when I received the gallery, and how quickly we she got them back to us! The photos are amazing and I am grateful that Melanie captured these memories for my family. If you travel to Bermuda for vacation, please make time to schedule a session with Melanie! we can't thank her enough!