Fiddlehead Designs

Cashiers, North Carolina · View map

About Fiddlehead Designs

Fiddlehead Designs is a luxury wedding florist in Cashiers, North Carolina. Their simplistic yet stunning floral arrangements become the lift of the party for any wedding. They are crafted with care, elegant taste, and with your vision in mind. Fiddlehead Designs offers the highest standard of customer care, to which they can attest with almost 10 years of service in the industry. If you want high-quality, unique floral arrangements for your wedding day, choose Fiddlehead Designs.

Fiddlehead Designs provides fully custom floral packages to meet your needs, wedding day vision, and budget. They will provide you with a design consultation, including venue visit, to learn about your style and personal needs while giving you the best advice based on your specific wedding plan. Fiddlehead Designs not only offers fresh, quality floral arrangements, but will also deliver and setup for full event designs.

54 Reviews for Fiddlehead Designs

54 Fiddlehead Designs Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 08/18/2012

I highly recommend Fiddlehead Designs for any brides getting married in the Cashiers/Highlands/Sapphire area. They were my vendor for my Highlands wedding in August 2012. The shop really understood my ... Read more vision and flower preferences. The owner is very creative and added an artistic touch that aligned perfectly with my vision, making my flowers even more special and unique. I also grew up in the area and Fiddleheads has had a great reputation for years, whether it be a engagement party, shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding or reception. On a side note, the store has the BEST gifts as well. Anytime a family or friend hosted a pre-wedding event in the area, Fiddleheads was my go-to destination for chic gifts ranging from vintage flower pots to stylish placecard holders to mercury glass votive pieces.

B
Betty

Married on 06/02/2018

Sandy is the best. So talented and creative. She made everything so easy and I didn't have to worry about her not doing what she promised plus some. It's nice when you can count on someone 100% ... Read more especially when planning a destination wedding. She is a very calming presence during a stressful time. I can wholeheartedly recommend Fiddlehead for whatever occasion you are planning. Betty

E
EVA

Married on 07/08/2017

Sandy was amazing to work with. She listened to what we wanted, gave us ideas we would have never thought of and made everything look breathtakingly beautiful. She made it easy for us, was so ... Read more delightful to work with, I can't even imagine using another florist. 100% happy with Fiddlehead designs!