Field & Gown

Vienna, VA · View map · Visit website

About Field & Gown

Field & Gown is an eco-friendly décor rental company based in Vienna, Virginia that offers one-of-a-kind rentals for your wedding events. They recycle and upcycle vintage items and décor from flea markets and local vendors so you can avoid the time, hassle and cost of purchasing and reselling wedding items. Field & Gown will ship your wedding décor items to your home or venue, and then you can simply send them back after your event. Whether your event style is shabby chic, modern, vintage or industrial, this sustainably-focused company will help you create a beautiful and memorable wedding event.

Field & Gown provides décor rentals for weddings, showers, rehearsal dinners and other special events. This vendor provides online ordering for convenient access to their wide inventory of décor items. Smaller rental items can be shipped, while larger rental items, such as photo booths, beer dispensers and benches, are reserved for delivery within 100 miles of Washington, D.C. Event services offered include the following:

• Delivery

J
Featured
Jo

Married on 07/14/2018

I hired Field and Gown for my son and future daughter-in-law’s engagement party that I held in my home this past year. The staff beautifully lit up my home with votive candles and lanterns to create a ... Read more warm and welcoming vibe for all of our guests. Additionally, they decorated with beautiful glass vases with simple, yet elegant floral arrangements. Anna met with me to understand my vision prior to my event and assured me she would execute my vision, and she ended up exceeding my expectations! She arrived hours before the party began to set up everything, and did it with ease, calmness and originality. So many of my guests commented on my creative decor- it was a perfect blend of vintage elements and artistry, which was the ambiance and vibe I had envisioned. Anna was such a pleasure to work with and the decorative, “one-of-a kind” items that she has access to is truly perfect for any occasion—the company’s stylish inventory is expansive and can be used for a variety of events. I will certainly be hiring Field and Gown in the future for weddings, bridal showers, and more parties to come! Anna and her staff are a true pleasure to work with and they are so deserving of my 5 star rating!

B
Berfalia

Married on 07/07/2018

Field & Gown came through with flying colors for two events I hosted. One was for my daughters' graduation (high school and college) and the other was for my neice's wedding. Their selection of ... Read more rentals was very broad and matched both occasions perfectly. It was so easy and everything looked amazing. I would use them again plus they are fun to work with!

Field & Gown FAQ