Field & Pond

Winters, CA · View map · Visit website

About Field & Pond

Field & Pond is an 80 acre country estate located in Winters, California. This secluded oasis is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and includes a 1910 California Craftsman Guest Lodge. Couples looking for a private, elegant and vintage venue, with sweeping countryside views, have found it at Field & Pond.

Facilities and Capacity

Field & Pond accommodates up to 300 guests. It features a number of gardens and meadows that are perfect for private gatherings and celebrations. There is a wonderfully elegant, yet rustic, event barn, with a tree-shaded courtyard for outside dinners and setups. The 2-acre pond and fishing dock provide the most charming backdrop against the mountains; over which are absolutely breathtaking sunsets. A historic 1910 California Craftsman lodge is the gem of the property.

Field & Pond is a Full-Service venue.

Review our pricing and services at: www.PricingFieldandPond.com

PLEASE NOTE: The remaining dates are available for 2019 - Mar (all), Apr (6, 13, 20) May (4 and 11), Jun (29), Jul (6 and 13).

Field & Pond Pricing starts at $14,500 for a group of 100, and may vary from one year to the next.

Accommodation
Field & Pond has a beautiful 3,500 square foot lodge with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and four parlors. It features amazing woodwork, intimate settings and gorgeous views. Guests will enjoy a full chef’s kitchen, entertainment den, central air conditioning, fireplace and a fishing pond.

Location
This venue is located six miles outside of downtown Winters, California where there's additional hotel lodging and restaurants. It’s 45 minutes from Sacramento, and less than an hour from the San Francisco Bay Area.

9 Reviews for Field & Pond

9 Field & Pond Reviews

H
Featured
Haley

Married on 06/11/2016

An amazing experience! We had a stunning rehearsal dinner at Field and Pond in June 2016. Dahvie and Phil were incredibly accommodating and gracious! Dahvie has a keen eye for details and frequently ... Read more reached out to us to make sure everything was in order before our event! I was super impressed when we met with them for a consultation before the event, they had samples of everything (linens, silverware, glasses, plates, etc) ready for us to pick from! It was so fun to see how everything would go together and it made the selection process creative and fun! I really appreciated the creativity and welcoming feel Dahvie brought to the planning process. Our rehearsal dinner was perfect and felt like we were welcomed to a family home with amazing scenery and every luxury you could ask for! If they were this wonderful for a rehearsal dinner, I can only imagine how amazing it would be to have a wedding at Field and Pond! Love it!

R
Robyn

Married on 09/22/2018

I can't rave enough about Field and Pond. Dahvie the owner is so warm and welcoming and when I first saw the venue i knew that this is where we were getting married. Morgan, the Venue Manager, was so ... Read more helpful throughout the whole entire process. They executed my vision perfectly the day of the wedding. The day that we checked in the groundskeeper was so friendly and my husband and I kept saying how OUTSTANDING the service and professionalism was. Field and Pond is quite literally a dream. Every little detail that was designed and decorated by Dahvie did not go unnoticed, I wanted to live there and never leave. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the Field and Pond team and I hope someone else who I know gets married there too so I can go back!

C
Chloe

Married on 05/26/2018

Ok yes, it’s a little pricey, but it is SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! This venue is basically all inclusive and SO worth it. The barn adds a tasteful rustic flare to the landscape. Dahvie has renovated ... Read more and decorated the farm house so beautifully (i serisously wish i lived there) to make it perfect for getting ready photos! I got endless compliments from my guests about how gorgeous the location was! This place is a hidden jem and I feel so lucky to have found it! Can’t wait to host my next big party here!!