Fieldguide Farmhouse

Central Lake, MI · View map

About Fieldguide Farmhouse

Fieldguide Farmhouse is a charming, venue in northern lower Michigan surrounded by water and woods with a stylish interior. Time spent here naturally calls for celebrating and we love hosting. We accommodate adventure on and off of the trail with elegant yet simple natural beauty. We look forward to hosting you and yours here to celebrate life's special occasions.

A stately historic fieldstone four-square farmhouse perched atop six beautifully landscaped scenic acres overlooking Intermediate Lake.

Today, the home's original wood floors, fireplaces, large windows, wide trim, plaster walls, doors and hardware provide guests with authentic early 19th century farmhouse details combined with stylish yet simple decor for modern luxury.

3 Reviews for Fieldguide Farmhouse

3 Fieldguide Farmhouse Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 06/01/2019

You would be crazy not to get married here!!

I have been meaning to write this review for a long time, but I have been trying to think of the right words to do it justice. Everything about Fieldguide Farmhouse is what wedding dreams are made of. ... Read more First of all it is a absolutely stunning piece of property perfectly located close to hotels and great shopping area. I never wanted to have an outdoor wedding, but seriously Fieldguide Farmhouse gave me a change of heart and made me an outdoorsy person (for that one day). The only thing that rivals the beautiful views was Lee, the owner of Fieldguide Farmhouse. Her service, and personality is unmatched and was the cherry on top of the perfect day. She helped through every step of the process and was always willing to work with me and my wedding planner on any ideas we had! You would be crazy not to have your wedding at Fieldguide Farmhouse! Cannot say enough great things!!!

B
Boo

Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I got married at Fieldguide Farmhouse August 4, 2018. We can't express enough how perfect the venue was and received so many compliments from our family and friends. Its close proximity ... Read more proximity to Shanty Creek Resorts made it convenient for guests to lodge there, and Shanty Creek shuttled guests to and from Fieldguide Farmhouse for the wedding. The venue is picturesque with multiple places for a ceremony and reception. We chose to get married under a gorgeous oak tree facing the water, and our tent was positioned in a cluster of huge ferns also overlooking the lake. The house is decorated to a tee and looks like something straight out of Southern Living magazine. Lee, Jack, and Louie are the most gracious hosts. We are so thankful to have gotten married in such a special place and will remember what a joyous weekend it was because of Fieldguide Farmhouse and Lee for the rest of our lives!

J
Jen

Married on 05/25/2017

The Fieldguide Farmhouse is such an incredible venue, location, and feeling. When arriving the feeling is that you arrived at home. Lee is the most welcoming, warm, kind soul around. The location ... Read more across from the lake is so peaceful, especially on the front porch. The venue to host events is absolutely perfect! With grand open spaces and a tree lined ceremony spot it absolute perfection. I can't recommend the Fieldguide Farmhouse enough!

Fieldguide Farmhouse FAQ