Fields in Bloom

Nicholasville, KY · View map

About Fields in Bloom

Fields in Bloom is a wedding florist business located in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Operating with a genuine enthusiasm for their craft, this flower arrangement and organization team creates their concepts with the goal of adding joy to their clients’ big day. Fields in Bloom takes pride in the finished products they offer couples, providing the essential finishing touches for unforgettable events.

Experience

Company founder, Brooke, holds a degree in communications and started her florist career after working as an event planning intern. From there she started delving into floral design and catered to her first wedding in 2011. Fields in Bloom has been helping couples realize their visions for their special day ever since.

Starting with a customized proposal designed to suit each specific couple’s needs and preferences, Brooke carefully considers each element of her creations, from flower type to size and style. She collaborates with clients to accommodate their budget and develop one-of-a-kind concepts that match the unparalleled spirit of their wedding event. Services offered by Fields in Bloom include:

• Delivery, setup, and cleanup
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages
  • Flower crowns and baskets
  • Centerpieces and venue floral design

44 Reviews for Fields in Bloom

44 Fields in Bloom Reviews

Emily
Emily Norrick

Married on 10/06/2018

October 6. 2018 Wedding

First of all, Brooke is the SWEETEST person ever! We had so much fun getting to know her and she made my exact vision of what I wanted come to life! She is so talented and does the most beautiful job. ... Read more She works hard, communicates quickly, and makes sure you love every single thing. I walked into our reception in tears because of how gorgeous everything was. Thank you Brooke!

E
Emily

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Brooke is amazing! Our first meeting in discussing our dream she knew immediately what we would like and executed it flawlessly on our big day! We will use her with any of our flower needs in the ... Read more future.

Mallory
Mallory

Married on 09/22/2018

Brooke was incredible. I honestly could not be more happy with how our flowers turned out. I leaned heavily on my flowers for decoration and I was not disappointed at all. Read more Brooke was incredible. I honestly could not be more happy with how our flowers turned out. I leaned heavily on my flowers for decoration and I was not disappointed at all.